Selling 2005 Viper SRT 10 Comm. Ed. #15 of 200

RedSrt007 said:
People don't want to spend a lot for a truck that's been into a tree :p

Funny that's what i said. I thought people were gonna get pissed lol. It is a nice truck though.

I wouldn't be scared of it;) Some people are just a little anal about a vehicle that's been in a wreck:mad: My 04' was a rollover and you couldn't tell it after it was fixed:)

I even had a DIPSH$T that offered me 10k for my 04' when I had it for sale:mad: WTF?:dontknow: Just because it had been in an accident JEEZE!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the support guys. Like I said, the report made it sound worse than it was. Wasn't "into a tree", not all mangled up. Still a beauty!:rock:

I would be interested in it but I am in Colorado. Let me know if you make a trip out this way with it and ill buy it

ShaneKennett said:
I would be interested in it but I am in Colorado. Let me know if you make a trip out this way with it and ill buy it
Hell of a buy Shane, well worth the shipping costs!!!

FATJACK said:
Hell of a buy Shane, well worth the shipping costs!!!
I know but I'm in grad school so I don't have the time to fly out and test drive it and I can't see myself buying something used without ever seeing and driving it

Last edited:
I ripped the front end off of mine, fixed and the ride was perfect......

All of you that think a little sheet metal work makes a 10 worth less......well, your just missing out on an opportunity. You have a lot of trucks out there for sale and a some of them have probably had a little giggle juice run through them. Those trucks are more of a risk......... By the thousands

Terry, send me some contact info and some pictures and I'll post your ride up on some other locations I visit

[email protected]

Jeff

ViperJeff said:
I ripped the front end off of mine, fixed and the ride was perfect......

All of you that think a little sheet metal work makes a 10 worth less......well, your just missing out on an opportunity. You have a lot of trucks out there for sale and a some of them have probably had a little giggle juice run through them. Those trucks are more of a risk......... By the thousands

Terry, send me some contact info and some pictures and I'll post your ride up on some other locations I visit

[email protected]

Jeff

I'm not worried about the truck being in bad shape. I'm sure it runs good and drives great but when I bought my 04 viper truck I drove 5 hours to go get look at it and I already knew it was in good shape.

I would never buy a car without looking at it i agree .. but i found when i was buying my truck there are companys you can hire to go do a in and out inspection of the car. I was lookin at one in cali and i was gonna do that ...im in jersey. I can get you there number if you want and you can call and see what you think.

This is why I made the offer to Terry.....

Obvoiusly we all have things that are important to us while buying, maybe I can find someone that is a little closer to his location and really interested in buying and not just interested in saying why they wouldn't buy because they wouldn't buy it even if it was parked next door....

I bought Steve's CE sight unseen:) I know that its pretty mint though:rock:

REPOMAN1 said:
I would never buy a car without looking at it i agree .. but i found when i was buying my truck there are companys you can hire to go do a in and out inspection of the car. I was lookin at one in cali and i was gonna do that ...im in jersey. I can get you there number if you want and you can call and see what you think.
Ya man if you could pm that number. I have always wanted a CE and one that doesn't have a perfect Carfax would be great because then I could drive and not care about running the miles up because it won't ever be that perfect collectors truck.

I flew from Edmonton Alberta, Canada to California to get my SRT-10, only going by phone calls and emails. Ended up with the 2nd truck of my dreams and an awesome experience and road trip!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back