Selling my 04 SRT 10

have a friend who would like to bu can i get that phone number?

Sorry for not being on here in so long and life here the past week or so has been absolutely crazy but i had listed the truck at a price to quick sell it and since that never did happen i am to a point now where i am temporarily postponing the sale. This is my dream truck and i never did want to sell it in the first place but i may end up getting to keep it afterall. Only time will tell but if i dont then i will relist it for a little different price next time around. I absolutely hated putting her up for the price that i did cause i didn't feel like i was doing it justice at all but either way for now she is no longer on the "for sale" list. Thanks guys

I have also seen, drove, and worked on this truck if someone wanted to ask any questions I am willing to answer

Would you be willing to reveal if it had any issues? I'm in search of an srt10 and he looks to be about 4 hours from me. The price is good, but is the truck as good like no major concerns and is it still available?

Would you be willing to reveal if it had any issues? I'm in search of an srt10 and he looks to be about 4 hours from me. The price is good, but is the truck as good like no major concerns and is it still available?

I have no problem telling you anything at all bud. His Craigslist add is very accurate. But if you have any questions feel free to post or pm me

I'll have to wait until my 15 days for new members are done before I can pm. Are there any items that I should be worried about or is it a dependable daily driver?

I'll have to wait until my 15 days for new members are done before I can pm. Are there any items that I should be worried about or is it a dependable daily driver?
Doug, its a dependable daily driver and there are no issues with the truck whatsoeverl other than what is listed on the for sale ad. I have taken very good care of the truck and the 18k price tag is more than well worth it. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly. 6788771911

Doug, its a dependable daily driver and there are no issues with the truck whatsoeverl other than what is listed on the for sale ad. I have taken very good care of the truck and the 18k price tag is more than well worth it. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly. 6788771911

What is the current mileage and do you still have the capability to put the rear wing back on?

Just so you know, I have to sell my Jeep CJ7 before the wife lets me buy one, but I have 2 already interested in it. I'm also closing on a house on the 18th, so am pretty busy at the moment packing and preparing, but can make some time once the Jeep is gone.

Doug

What is the current mileage and do you still have the capability to put the rear wing back on?

Just so you know, I have to sell my Jeep CJ7 before the wife lets me buy one, but I have 2 already interested in it. I'm also closing on a house on the 18th, so am pretty busy at the moment packing and preparing, but can make some time once the Jeep is gone.

Doug
I would have to work on locating a wing and the mileage is just above 62k.

Doug
I checked this morning on the mileage and im sorry but I told you wrong yesterday. The mileage as of this morning is 63,038. Also, I found a wing locally thats already silver that I will be installing on the truck.

I checked this morning on the mileage and im sorry but I told you wrong yesterday. The mileage as of this morning is 63,038. Also, I found a wing locally thats already silver that I will be installing on the truck.

Sounds great. I'm waiting to hear back from one of the guys interested in my Jeep before I commit to arranging anything.

I had seen the pictures on craigslist prior to it being removed and it looked good. Hopefully we can set something up soon.

Doug

Sounds great. I'm waiting to hear back from one of the guys interested in my Jeep before I commit to arranging anything.

I had seen the pictures on craigslist prior to it being removed and it looked good. Hopefully we can set something up soon.

Doug
Sounds great and just let me know so that I can make sure I have the wing on and cleaned up by the time you would be ready to see it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back