Sept 2009 VTCoA TOTM Nominations

If you look at Sixpak's underhood,You see a Viper logo,Its lighted and is supercool.I know because I helped install and wire it.The hood is also designed to work as a functional ram air(the only one of its kind)!!!:rock:

not sure how many official nominations there are already, but there aren't any of the fastest color red ones yet that l can see, so l self nominate my ride.:dontknow: .. pics to follow, hope to get some good ones from tomorrow's GTG.
Mods in signature...

TheSickness said:
I nominate a stock garage queen with less then 3,000 miles........My Ho Queen Wifey :marchmellow:
Ahhhhhhhhhh, my shining Whorelord - thank you again friend, sooner or later we will win this thing :D :rock: :D

actually, she is sitting right at 4,920 miles. My pics are on the other computer. I bet Jeffey could probably find a good one on catpaw for me :)

Last edited:
I nominate EMT, one of the cleanest QC's on the forums for sure.

EMT.jpg

EMT/SRT said:
No can do, bro! Thanks for the nom but I was in the running last month....
I thought you could be nominated as many times as long as you haven't won yet.
If so, then I vote for EMT also

I'm gonna nominate myself again. :p

Attachments

• truck rs.JPG
    truck rs.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 37
  • rs IMG_2252 rs.JPG
    rs IMG_2252 rs.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 5.30.08 truck rs.JPG
    5.30.08 truck rs.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 38
Some pics of my truck from yesterday...:)

Stinkers oil lines and Bedrug
JMB hard upper and lower rad pipes, billet door inserts and sill plates
Cherry performance serp belt
A-post triple gauge pillar, Raptor shift light, old school Hurst shifter knob, Viper head floor mats, Billy Boat long tubes with hi flo cats and full exhaust, with electric dumps, Cal-Tracs, LDW diff cover, color matched CalVue power mirrors, slave and master upgrade, X-Metal drop, polished Paxton with custom intercooler, DC Performance air intake and comp flash, powdercoated intake, X-Metal TB, evac system, upgraded sub and amp

Attachments

• Aug 2009 130.JPG
    Aug 2009 130.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Aug 2009 134.JPG
    Aug 2009 134.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Aug 2009 136.JPG
    Aug 2009 136.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Aug 2009 145.JPG
    Aug 2009 145.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 34
fastbill said:
up to ViperJeff's discretion.... he said he'd pick 5-8, so throw your hat in...(next month, so l can win Sept, lol)

Yea, I just need to let everyone have a chance to nominate someone :D

J

fastbill said:
up to ViperJeff's discretion.... he said he'd pick 5-8, so throw your hat in...(next month, so l can win Sept, lol)
Haha, its been proven a few times on here im no threat in the TOTM competitions, i just like to think i have a chance :D

Very Nice!!!!!!!

i wanted to get NEW picture's over the weekend, but i didnt work out well.... just couldn't find the time

thanks,

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back