srtNOS003.jpg

NOVAMDgtg033.jpg

NOVAMDgtg034.jpg

NOVAMDgtg035.jpg

NOVAMDgtg036.jpg

NOVAMDgtg037.jpg

NOVAMDgtg038.jpg

NOVAMDgtg039.jpg

Now that is how it's done :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I went strictly by what picture I'd like to see posted up on the main page.. And well, I think that 1qk and his Paxton are waaay overdue for TOTM anyway so...:dontknow:

ViperJeff said:
Now that is how it's done :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LoveThisTruck said:
Mickey/1qksrt:rock: 11 sec 1/4 mile run on street tires:burnout:

That truck is badass, and so is the owner:rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Venom Power said:
I went strictly by what picture I'd like to see posted up on the main page.. And well, I think that 1qk and his Paxton are waaay overdue for TOTM anyway so...:dontknow:

Thats why I nominated him.... Way overdue.....:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:

fastbill said:
where are all my Brothers in Red? but, def. tip of the cap to the other rides this month.

you got a GREAT lookin Ride bud, :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
Mickey/1qksrt:rock: 11 sec 1/4 mile run on street tires:burnout:

That truck is badass, and so is the owner:rock:

I second this emotion !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Mickey gets my vote hands down !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

fastbill said:
where are all my Brothers in Red? but, def. tip of the cap to the other rides this month.

You got my vote Bill .............. I luv the cut-outs by the way.

Gotta get me some-a-those ......

Jim

Thanks Jim! keep your eyes open on the for sale/ wanted thread.. l see the cut-outs on there every now and then... definitely a whole lotta fun cruising around town with them open, lol...

Venom Power said:

I agree with this 100%!! I like seeing a cool pic up there. Even though I really really dig sixpackattack, 1qk's pic would look great everytime I log on. Plus its black! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back