sept 26 temple, texas

ARRESTmeRed04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok any one from texas Tooloe(wade) and my self are gonna run to the track sept 26th its a friday night, if anyone else would like to come we'd love to see some more srt-10's down there, if not mine will be the only one....so come on out

I would try, but I have to work on Saturday morning..:mad:
maybe next go round:dontknow:

i've got to be at work at 2am sat. but last time i went to the track all of the sudden i got sick and called in around midnight:D

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i've got to be at work at 2am sat. but last time i went to the track all of the sudden i got sick and called in around midnight:D
That would be nice if I didnt have to open up that morning, I'll be the only one here besides my mechanics.....I miss those days of callin in, not to mention Im here in DFW, thats a good little drive:rock:

yeah i understand and yeah it's abotu 2hours from DFW i'd like to go to ennis but they don't have any test and tune dates for the rest of the year

I know, there's this guy I work with he has a 68 nova drag car, he keeps tryin to get me to go to kenedale, but I just haven't made time to go yet. I would also like to hit that road course "crestview" or somethin like that just north of here I think.

i think i can make it... also a buddy of mine at work would like to go.. he has a tundra single cab 5.7...

jbilledeaux- wade likes that track but i don't really care for 1/8th mile its such a kill joy to me to have to shut it down so quick, but the owner of this track used to own that one and had it 1/8th mile for a few months and lost a HUGE amount of people because of it thankfully he started running 1/4 again(since i only live about a mile from the track)

Moparconnection-we'd love to have you down man, ever since brad(lovethistruck) left i've been the only viper ram out there.

Just keep me up to date, and let me know maybe I'll be off for a chance, i get every other weekend off.:rock:

Depending on the power situation in Houston, I would like to come to Temple.. Where is Temple anyway?

anthony i think that is the same one oso wants to go to on way to dallas for the laps for charity event friday night ,,,are you going to it ,,he called me last night ,,if i get electricity back by thursday night i might go ,,,if dont get juice back i cant go

my bud at work says thats a terrible track. he says he's out. we are planning an evening at san antonio... I'll keep you'll posted...

track used to be really bad, new owner took over last year and made it better, it's a small track so won't compare to san antone at all, anthony it's about a 3 hour drive for yall outta houston. but back to to track, i've cut a 1.81 60ft on it with my little slicks and thats better than i could get at ennis

me an the ol lady will be there for sure!...an the track has made a turn around since the new owner got a hold of it....i just wish my truck was up an running so i could at least drive it down there......few more weeks an the motor will be back.......an you guys that are coming up for laps for c.....yall are gonna pass my house =( coming up 35

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back