September 2013 Truck of the Month voting.....

Who is the September 2013 truck of the month

• VenomTruck

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Hawk02

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Itsmekylep

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • LightningRaper

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Arska2

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Sammy11

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • SRT10R

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • fastestbrickonearth

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know you all stay up late at night wondering, when is the truck of the month poll going to start? Those sleepless nights have come to an end, because today is the day you will get your full 8 hours and wake up refreshed knowing that you voted for the September 2013 truck of the month. Nominees, you know the drill, post up those pics, videos, bribes, whatever it takes to get those votes.

VenomTruck

Hawk02

itsmekylep

arska2

Lightningraper

Sammy11

SRT10R

fastestbrickonearth

Last edited:
I agree, his truck is by far the best, but I voted for you anyway buddy.

Aww, thanks sugar tits. I still have yet to talk to that guy, guess he doesnt get on much?

Im gonna go on a picture hunt this weekend and try to get some really cool photos. Maybe they will help my chances :dontknow:

Im gonna vote for myself so I get at least one!

Nobody ever admits to doing that, they pretend like they are going to vote for someone else and then vote for themself anyway. :D

Nobody ever admits to doing that, they pretend like they are going to vote for someone else and then vote for themself anyway. :D

Pff no shame in my game. Im going to try and get some sweet burn out videos up today to try and help me along too!

Hey Kyle do you race your truck? If so what does it run with that cam?

Faster than it runs without the cam, it's hard to push a heavy ass truck a 1/4 mile......

Thats just not true. I have never (always) voted for myself. I always (never) vote for who I think actually has the best truck. What kind of no life (me) waits until the last possible second to vote in hopes he can snipe the win away from others?? People (us) need to get out more.

Hey Kyle do you race your truck? If so what does it run with that cam?

Never been to the track. Faster than my co-workers Camero SS with exhaust and headers :D I think they closed the track that was near by so im not sure if there is even any local anymore. :dontknow:

Here's an updated pic of my truck
28a15618e23d8e2d4068fd55e03a9205.jpg

Kyle best thing to do is start a photobucket account and load your pics there. Then you just copy and paste the url into your post and they always come out big like that.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back