September 2013 Truck of the Month voting.....

Who is the September 2013 truck of the month

• VenomTruck

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Hawk02

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Itsmekylep

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • LightningRaper

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Arska2

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Sammy11

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • SRT10R

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • fastestbrickonearth

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
finally the rumor mill is churning! :D

Yeah, A high five in the FACE!! lol and i told you that in confidence of our friendship that you wouldnt tell anyone, damn you haha

Congratulations SRT10R! Nice looking truck. There were a lot of good looking trucks this month but I think you pulled it off with those creative shots. It will be interesting to see what kind of photos people come up with next TOTM. Nothing against the guys that took photos in you driveway but if you would have took some more creative photos the results from this could have been different. Anyway.. Good job SRT10R.:congrats:

I dunno about creative photo shoots being the deciding factor here. I didn't get to vote this time around (and thankfully so as there's too many bad azz'd rigs to choose from). I would have had too hard of a time picking between Hawk02 and SRT10R -- :drool:WHO BTW is sporting a very red hott truck; deserving of the victory creative pictures or not.... And I'm not even a fan of red. I wish I had the patience to polish mine up to look like Hawk's. Nothing but impressive trucks every time I come on here.

Three trucks that I liked equally. The deciding factor was the background for me. Like my grandfather use to say.. A job interviewer has two potential employees with equally impressive resumes and one shows up to interview dressed nicely and one comes in blue jeans and a t-shirt.. Guess who gets hired? :)

Congrats on the Win .......... Mine went with the Sweet Clean Black Ride - Hawks.

Jim

Congrats SRT10R! We will see you in December for toty.

Congrats SRT10R !

Really nice looking truck and cool photos !

Some new ideas gathered to go back to the garage and improve the look of my truck. :D

All the best

Arne

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back