serial # 00001 V 10 pick-up for sale.

The viper came out in limited production in 1992? Oops I missed the pickup part.

pictures

I will get some pictures and post them as soon as I can. It belongs to a good friend of mine. He ordered it as soon as dodge said they where going to build them, they sent him a letter congratulating him on the purchase of the first off V 10 pick-up.

You are talking about the 300 HP Magnum V10, right?? I had an 2001 that I used to pull my travel trailer.

I know it is the cast iron 488 cu in. I will have more info later in the week when I go see my friend and take some pictures.

1994, it has to be the cast iron magnum V-10, 300 HP. Great towing/work truck. Some around Phoenix as work trucks, tons of pulling power. As has been mentioned, let's see some pics.

the 99 i had with a paxton supercharger:rock:

Attachments

• truck 004.jpg
    truck 004.jpg
    730.8 KB · Views: 99
  • truck 005.jpg
    truck 005.jpg
    659.7 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC00640.JPG
    DSC00640.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 124
  • DSC00866.jpg
    DSC00866.jpg
    682 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC00864.jpg
    DSC00864.jpg
    541 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC00869.jpg
    DSC00869.jpg
    570.1 KB · Views: 90
I might have to jump on this, as I will need a trailer pulling machine. Waiting for you to post the pics.

if you have a SRT-10, you already have a trailer pulling machine.

My understanding is these trucks were designed for speed, not towing. Now the QC's can tow, however they are very limited. I would love to convert mine to the 6spd, so that pretty much throws towing long distances out the window. According to what I hear the T56 is a mod you do if you do not plan on hauling anything. I have a strictly track 240sx that I am building for road coarse racing and drifting. Looking for something that can tow 2 cars on a trailer from one event to the next with ease. Plus having Serial #1 would be completely bad ass!

My understanding is these trucks were designed for speed, not towing. Now the QC's can tow, however they are very limited. I would love to convert mine to the 6spd, so that pretty much throws towing long distances out the window. According to what I hear the T56 is a mod you do if you do not plan on hauling anything. I have a strictly track 240sx that I am building for road coarse racing and drifting. Looking for something that can tow 2 cars on a trailer from one event to the next with ease. Plus having Serial #1 would be completely bad ass!

Your understanding is stupid, WADR. Many of us regularly tow and haul using our 6 speed equipped RC's.

**Edit**
OK, that wasn't very nice. What I should have said is that regardless of what you heard elsewhere, you are now on the VTCoA, a community filled with the people that actually own these trucks. And as owners, many of us regularly tow and haul with our 6 speeds.

Last edited:
Ok... if that is the case then why did Dodge put out that your factory warranty would go out the window if you put a trailer hitch on the RC's? That was what the Dodge dealership near me told me when I was looking at the RC on their lot. I decided not to go with the RC, and bought a QC as I was told they had a tow rating of 7,000 lbs. Is this incorrect? So doing the conversion will not harm the transmission in anyway when towing over 7,000 lbs long distances? Does anyone happen to know the actual limits an 05 QC can tow with the 48RE and the T56? I only ask this because I do not have my owner's manual readily accessible here in the desert, and what I was told is obviously incorrect according to the post above.

Last edited:
My 04 RC 6speed came with a hitch, hidden by the bumper cover but it is there if needed, so where did you hear that they did not have one?????????????????????Do not believe everything you hear as stated above............

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back