Serious need for the driver mod....*wreck*

wow, he almost took out the jeep too. Man bet he felt stupid as hell after doing that. shucks brand new car trashed

Haha............

Damn,Those bags do deploy fast,Don't they!!!!!:D

I can see if it is john force running the last race of the year and sticking with it or a big money race.....Why for the life of me can't figure out why they think the can hold it. As soon as I feel my ass end come around I let off and take the 15 secs.:argh: :argh: :argh: Stupid is as stupid does...:dontknow: :dontknow:

RedSrt007 said:
...and he got beat by an SUV
those are actualy pretty quick because its awd had one give me a sweat he ran a 13.1 stock only once though after that constant 13.3 but impresive for a supped up mini van:rock: How you Doin Patrick?

Why did he turn on his emergency flashers??..:dontknow: ....................yeah..better watch those SRT8 Jeeps...they aint your standard issue soccer mom's SUV.....if I had spent the same $ on a jeep as my truck it would have been in the 10s...

DevilDawg3097 said:
those are actualy pretty quick because its awd had one give me a sweat he ran a 13.1 stock only once though after that constant 13.3 but impresive for a supped up mini van:rock: How you Doin Patrick?
Hahaha... Patrick has one.

DevilDawg3097 said:
I can see if it is john force running the last race of the year and sticking with it or a big money race.....Why for the life of me can't figure out why they think the can hold it. As soon as I feel my ass end come around I let off and take the 15 secs.:argh: :argh: :argh: Stupid is as stupid does...:dontknow: :dontknow:
i'm with ya there bro. i'd much rather have a bad time slip vs. a body shop bill:D

TNVIPER said:
Why did he turn on his emergency flashers??..:dontknow: ....................yeah..better watch those SRT8 Jeeps...they aint your standard issue soccer mom's SUV.....if I had spent the same $ on a jeep as my truck it would have been in the 10s...

True story.....my BEAST.......:marchmellow:

jeep44.jpg

Bet he had some explaining to his wife... Wait, a jackass of that magnitude probably didn't have a wife?

TNVIPER said:

They come on automatically after a air-bag deployment, I think..... I wonder if OnStar called him and asked if he was ok. :D :marchmellow:

Black1 said:
They come on automatically after a air-bag deployment, I think..... I wonder if OnStar called him and asked if he was ok. :D :marchmellow:

LOL....and then sent help to Mexico......:D :slug:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back