Serious need for the driver mod....*wreck*

Black1 said:
They come on automatically after a air-bag deployment, I think..... I wonder if OnStar called him and asked if he was ok. :D :marchmellow:
Damn Jake you have been on a roll :rofl:

Black1 said:
They come on automatically after a air-bag deployment, I think..... I wonder if OnStar called him and asked if he was ok. :D :marchmellow:

Hello. This is OnStar. We have detected a front end collision and airbag deployment. Are you OK? Help is on the way and we have notified your INSURANCE company. Our GPS tracking system indicates you were about to be SPANKED by a Cherokee. Way to stay in it "ProStocker"! Please stay calm. I am sure no one will see this on YouTube or anything. Have a NICE day and thank you for buying GM.:D

RedSrt007 said:
:p:p ;)

Im doing good Devil, how are you man :)
Pretty good. Getting ready for track time all the bracket racing is pretty much done out here, so back to getting 12 passes in a row:D You have the jeep? Was looking at one for the wife not the srt, are there any major problems with them? haven't heard anything negative about them and the crash rating is better then the other comparable suv's. Getting ready to adopt so I don't want her in the PT anymore especially with a kid.

TNVIPER said:
Why did he turn on his emergency flashers??..:dontknow: ....................yeah..better watch those SRT8 Jeeps...they aint your standard issue soccer mom's SUV.....if I had spent the same $ on a jeep as my truck it would have been in the 10s...

I just bought my wife one, she loves it.

damm!! i guess that track was worst than PIR (my home track :p ) and of course , the driver should of let the gas pedal off after he was spinning tires all the way til he crashed! :eek:

And on those comments for those who dont speak español :D

exiliado2233 said:
(4 weeks ago)
pinche vato wey no mas nos cagaste la noche yo estaba 2 carros atras listo para correr, pero la tenias que cagar!!!!
LO QUE NO SE MENCIONA, ES QUE APARTE DE CHOCARLO DESPUES DE UN RATO SE EMPEZO A QUEMAR EL PINCHE CARRO ARRIBA DE LA GRUA-
HA-HA

according to this guy who was 2 cars behind b4 the accident happened, he was pissed of course but he said that what it didnt get caught in camera was right after the car was on the flat bed truck, the car started to catch in fire WTF? :dontknow: what a dumb**s lol

levirigdl said:
(2 weeks ago)
Pues ya se compro otro!!!!!! y lo pago en efectivo, hasta se dio el lujo de escoger el color "Amarillo" ademas el seguro le pago el negro..... no creo que sea tan pendejo al final de cuentas

and according to this guy, the guy just bought another one, and he picked a yellow one this time and he paid CASH right after the insurance paid him for the black one...so at the end he wasent that screwed lol:slug:

I didn't know insurance covered racing.:dontknow: :dontknow: Interesting.

A regular man would have been screwed, but it seems that this guy has some sort of extra income in order to be wrecking brand new Camaros and replacing them like that. Must be nice. I wonder what cartel he's part of.. haha jk.:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

With some work,Those srt8 jeeps rock.
My friend (Chris Bronke)set the record for a srt8 jeep at 10.5,Should be in the nines shortly.He is also entered in the mile run with me and is shooting for200 mph:dontknow: If that was a slower vehicle in the other lane,opposite the camaro,it could of been real bad!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back