serious question

Last time I mentioned something gay related about one of his threads he went all ape shit, driving a smart car and owning a 10 would certainly qualify.

i'd do it.........

no... actually i wouldn't...

but you should...

seriously...:D

funny-car-photos-better-than-a-prius.jpg

At least he didn't hit the other dump truck.

My My, geez guess my girl is not the only one who does not like smart cars LOL

Well besides the work miles, plus for when me & her go out, I don't always want to take her car and rack all the miles on her car ya know.

The jettas I like. my friend has a TDI 2010 very nice. I may go look into a lease for something different.

Plus, another car is something I want for when the engine comes out of the truck, hopefully soon.

Thanks tho guys, wanted to get some honest opinions about this, and opinions I got LOL.

Yeah hank the picture you put up changed my mind :)

thanks guys.

Ramdude, i'm just gonna say what everyone else is thinking......you seem like a cool dude, you're Coast Guard, love dogs, tatted up, and are part of this SRT 10 community. No fucken way in hell does anyone that falls under ANY of those categories should be caught dead in a fucken Smart car.

I just talked you outta that wacko idea and you can thank me later if you want......but you're welcome now, bro.

^^^^^^^ The ogre said it all. He's kinda smart for burrito bitch.

^^^^^^^ The ogre said it all. He's kinda smart for burrito bitch.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah, I told me girlfriend what all you guys said. she was laughing, she said see I told you they are fucking ugly as hell.

Might go check out a jetta or something along those lines this weekend.

plus what if you came out of work and 2 of your friends wanted to fuck with you???

:D

129149088877909388.jpg

like i said, they have turbo kits for them:rock::burnout:

bumps it up to 115 fire breathin horsepower:argh::rock::burnout::congrats:

+1 for death trap.....I have a 2008 Mazda3 I touring with a 5speed that is a blast to drive 32+ mpg and it has 110k on it right now with basic maintainace execpt for the PS pump which was warrantied at 108k although I curse it in the snow and I can't wait to get home and drive my truck when I get home it really is a great car I drove it off the lot for 16k at the time too at one point they were doing leases for like 99 bucks a month too and that is correct 110k on a 2008 and I have had my truck 8 months and it has 8k on it needless to say I like to drive LOL

Ok guys, I went out and got a 2012 jetta S tonight :D

so now the miles can stop being put on the truck.

Isn't that what I said to get in post #9 :aetsch:

How do you like it so far?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back