Seriously bad case of the Mundays

So heres the new shoes.
Hopefully I get to keep these a little bit longer.
ebuqu3uq.jpg
ubu9una7.jpg
e6u5ahar.jpg

The thieves are really going to enjoy those black wheels with brand new tires!! Just kidding, hopefully you get to keep these. :D

Damn... That sucks bro. If had an extra set I'd lend them to ya.

Would oem wheel locks have prevented this or is there a better wheel lock kit out there??:dontknow:
Reason being is I don't have locks on my 8 or 10

Not sure if wheel locks would have prevented....slowed down at the very least, there are ways around them. I didnt have them, but I have 2 locking lugs on each wheel this time so we'll see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

looks good:rock::rock::rock:

& thanks for remindin me to get wheel locks. Gorilla did not have them yet when i got their lug nuts

I really like the black wheels with silver! SWEET

Question. You said they took it to a shop. All I could picture was a crane lifting your car on a flat bed. Did you put some temp wheels on it?

This is not nearly as bad as what happened to you but I recently dealt with some hooligans in my neighborhood, mind you i don't have much emphasis on the hood part. Likely some punk kids with nothing else to do.its a bad pic but you get the idea
20131215_174558.jpg

this was dec 15th. I couldnt tell you anyplace that still had pumpkins and they found a big ass one. So i got this...
Screenshot_2013-12-20-20-47-01.png

I paid $190 for two cameras that are wireless. It goes to a small console and can also view it anywhere via internet. It has 60ft night vision, and sound. Now my thought behind this was that I would not stop wondering who, what, where, when. It is also a very good deterrent. That was the main reason for getting it. Your stupid if you see cameras and still steal something or vandalism something. A little deterrent can go along way. Also can help with your validity for the insurance company.

Actually the cameras for the house will be the next purchase along with some motion activated flood lights.

I ended up buying the wheels and tires myself and putting them on. Im supposed to take it to a shop and have the brakes checked for any damage since it was actually sitting on the rotors on the cinder blocks, but it seems to ride and brake just fine, no sounds or shuddering.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back