Service manual or Repair Book?

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am looking everywhere for either a factory service manual or repair book for my 2004 SRT 10 and cannot find any but one guy trying to charge nearly $300! For the Factory Service Manuals thats a bit more than i wanted to spend can anyone offer and suggestions or help where i can get this, id really appreciate the help? :)

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
I am looking everywhere for either a factory service manual or repair book for my 2004 SRT 10 and cannot find any but one guy trying to charge nearly $300! For the Factory Service Manuals thats a bit more than i wanted to spend can anyone offer and suggestions or help where i can get this, id really appreciate the help? :)

If you do not mind you can PM me your addy...if not already handled, and I can burn you a copy and get it out to you on Monday.:rock:

Just came across this post and could really use some help finding the shop manual for our trucks. If anybody could help me find one I'd greatly appreciate it! I tried to use the links above but they are no longer working.

I found one for my 06 just by googling it about a year ago. I don't have a clue where it came from but it is out there and I don't remember it being tough to find.

Cool thanks, I'll keep looking... I found some but like someone else mentioned, they're listed for 300 bucks.

If you do not mind you can PM me your addy...if not already handled, and I can burn you a copy and get it out to you on Monday.:rock:

I went through the same problem looking for a repair manual for my 2004 SRT-10. I wound up dropping a valve seat in the left bank and send the head out to be repaired, but don't have any of the torque specs needed to put it back together. If that offer stands for another SRT owner it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.
Black Venom

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back