• B, every 3000 mi

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • something in between...

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters

Floor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which service shedule are you all running ? Pls explain your driving style if it doesn't fit those mentioned in the manual under A or B. thks

its prob over kill but i change mine at 1,500-2,000 miles. its not that bad b/c i hardley drive it and when i do im usually pretty rough on it. so i think its better to be safe.

I'm running 6000 but the service book was set away at 3000 coz the truck came from Florida.
I don't drag race it and over here, temperatures never really exceed 80f.
Also, the LPG runs so much cleaner that the oil still looks new when you dump it.

in the past (when it was in the US) they applied B and I did service once at 12k miles. Mine is running on LPG as well and I'm not really a A or B driver so I'm not sure what I should do, being at 15K now.

How critical is the trans oil change ? the period for A and B differs a lot :confused: ... Anyone god/bad experience ?

Every 2500 to 3000 miles for me.

May be alittle much but I drive mine pretty hard from time to time

Floor said:
in the past (when it was in the US) they applied B and I did service once at 12k miles. Mine is running on LPG as well and I'm not really a A or B driver so I'm not sure what I should do, being at 15K now.

How critical is the trans oil change ? the period for A and B differs a lot :confused: ... Anyone god/bad experience ?
on a QC I would not exceed 30k... my advise to all is to disregard the schedule A if you plan on keeping your vehicle. The only reason schedule A is shown, is for bidding purposes to fleet companies to show lower cost maintenance

I'm fast approaching 100K miles. Oil is changed every 2500-3000 miles. Trans and diff oil is changed every 10K. Why? Because its easy for me to remember....lots of zero's and time for a fluid change. I also remove Brake, clutch and Power steering fluids from the resv every 10K and fill with new. I've completely flushed all the systems twice so far (every 2yrs) Radiator has also been flushed twice.

At 100K I'll be going over the truck from end to end. Obvious replacements will be shocks, fuel filter, spark plugs and wires, brakes all around including new piston kits for the calipers. Good time to have my calipers powdercoated! Then of course complete detail in and out.

TheMoparConnection said:
on a QC I would not exceed 30k... my advise to all is to disregard the schedule A if you plan on keeping your vehicle. The only reason schedule A is shown, is for bidding purposes to fleet companies to show lower cost maintenance
Change oil every 3 grand , rear diff at 15 and 30 grand , new plugs and wires at 30 grand , always do safety inspects , have the techs do frequent diagnostic tests .....

every 4 to 5000 miles oil + filter
planning to do oil + filter on the automatique tranny at 25.000 miles
but that is almost 9.000 miles to go...

I change between 3k and 6k miles
synthetic oil is designed to last longer. Conventional oil is a must every 3k.

Last edited:
Every 3000 rain or shine... Mine is a DD and has a normal life until someone ticks me off and then hold on to your A$$.

I would normally be on sced. B and prob change every 5-6k, but since truck is parked for winters and I havn't been putting as many miles on during summer as I would have thought (mainly because it's black and I'm not driving as many miles overall last couple years as previous years) I've actually changed oil at about 3500 as that's about # of miles put on each summer. park it for winter and change in spring and good to go.

oil chane every 5k for me its synthetic :dontknow: My wifes Benz is 12k per the dealer, I havnt looked lately, at the dealer reccomended, and I know lots of members are 3k to 5k but why:dontknow:

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back