Shaggy do you wonder why????

Dom tried to sneak in under an alias and got found out it seems and was banned under his new name.

Must have upset his boyfriend :dontknow: :aetsch:

That doesn't seem like but ,um,let's see,gotta get a calculator to do the math...................hmmmmm,just one guy banned.

I see most of the same people here as I do on some of the other forums,so it would seem that you are just mad because your BFF Dom tried to get around his banning and was found out. Please,try to grow up a bit.

Last edited:
It was me, I'm back under a new name

Hmmm, :elefant::elefant::elefant:

Shaggy do you wonder why, new forums are created and 99% of your most active members leave?? hmmmm. lets think about that one for a minute... hmmmmmmm now why would that be.. maybe you need to get your finger off the happy bann trigger... seams the people you bann over here are not bann over there.. hmmmmm.... anyhow just sayin.. might wann tthink about that one... maybe go and research the NFF fourm and see what happened there, maybe you will learn a thing or 2...

anyhow just my 02...

Hmmmm, the only one I banned was Dom as he created another username to go around his perma ban. A member getting banned again for creating another username to go around a ban is universal on all forums. You don't do that. He was first perma banned for talking crap to another member and it has happened countless times before. He has had a ton of chances on here before I got here so that was the last straw. I didn't make that decision, all the members pmming me did.

Silverback, I have the same kind of goal about Maria Sharapova. And while I have not yet been successful I consider her a "life goal"...and I think she feels the same way about me...but we have not yet been able to pull it off...but never, never ever give up!

sharapovaRex_450x646.jpg

Silverback, I have the same kind of goal about Maria Sharapova. And while I have not yet been successful I consider her a "life goal"...and I think she feels the same way about me...but we have not yet been able to pull it off...but never, never ever give up!

sharapovaRex_450x646.jpg

Very shagadelic, Roy :D

Shaggy do you wonder why, new forums are created and 99% of your most active members leave?? hmmmm. lets think about that one for a minute... hmmmmmmm now why would that be.. maybe you need to get your finger off the happy bann trigger... seams the people you bann over here are not bann over there.. hmmmmm.... anyhow just sayin.. might wann tthink about that one... maybe go and research the NFF fourm and see what happened there, maybe you will learn a thing or 2...

anyhow just my 02...

crying-baby-giant-eyes1.jpg

nothing much bo, jsut sitting back staying out of the crying ladies way, have no interest in posting while all these women are getting there monthly visitor, no interest at all in drama anymore, got better things to do like make ya'll parts

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back