Shaggy, Give Us Our Member Numbers Back

You see, number 5 (ROKTMAN) was banned permanently, so really you could move me up a number as long as you are fixing things :D:D:D:dontknow::rock:

Why waste bandwidth :angel:

You see, number 5 (ROKTMAN) was banned permanently, so really you could move me up a number as long as you are fixing things :D:D:D:dontknow::rock:

Why waste bandwidth :angel:

When ROKTMAN was banned, I got his number.......... ;)

D

You see, great minds DO think alike :listen::listen::listen::D:D:D;) darned hippie :rock:

If I don't get my member number back I will never post again :mad:

Ha ha, I am seriously working on it. I am not sure of the line of code I need to put in. I will get it though, trust me. :)

Ha ha, I am seriously working on it. I am not sure of the line of code I need to put in. I will get it though, trust me. :)

Whewwww, I had faith, really I did :rock: Hey, Shaggy, while you're at it, can ya make my user name hot pink??? Thanks!!!! :D:D:D

Ha ha, I really thought about it. I may make all the ladies here Hot Pink. ;)

Are there any other ladies on here besides you?

Are there any other ladies on here besides you?

about 9,000 whining men ..........

In all seriousness, yes - there are several of us :rock::rock::rock:

Cool, if I do this, I will need to know who the other lady users are so I can add them to the pretty in pink users :D

HEY LOOK! Our member numbers are back....not that I noticed....;/

I hate you and miss you at the same time Denise....tell Jerry I said HELLO!!!:D

Sounds like you still have problems :rock::rock::rock::D:D Glad you are back in the states and thank you for your service Kris :rock:

Sounds like you still have problems :rock::rock::rock::D:D Glad you are back in the states and thank you for your service Kris :rock:

Thank you for being my friend! :burnout:

BTW...I am ready to buy that wing now, if you still have one.:eek::angel:

Thank you for being my friend! :burnout:

BTW...I am ready to buy that wing now, if you still have one.:eek::angel:

I got a bright red shiny one and a silver one!! I got wings baby :D:D

Cool, if I do this, I will need to know who the other lady users are so I can add them to the pretty in pink users :D

I pm'd you a few, the rest will have to fend for themselves ...... :D

I got a bright red shiny one and a silver one!! I got wings baby :D:D

PM me your Pay Pal and I will send you the money. These wings are the ones for trucks without the tonneau cover right? Oh yeah...how much again!?LOL!:eek::D:D:D

PM me your Pay Pal and I will send you the money. These wings are the ones for trucks without the tonneau cover right? Oh yeah...how much again!?LOL!:eek::D:D:D

I will check with my business manager and get back with you!! :D Yes, they are for the 04 without the tonneau cover (no middle post or anything)

Yettie, you out there??? :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back