Shaggy-Post Count

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVR2OLD

VTCoA Senior Member
Reaction score
Shaggy, Jack suggested that the post count to be 50 instead of a 100 and would still accomplish what the forum is looking for. How about it????

Is it that big of a deal for you to get 32 more posts :dontknow:

Maybe not a big deal for you....This is for us new guys.

why should things be changed after all these years just cause one or two NEW guys come and join ,,
If the powers to be changed things everytime a NEW guy comes in the crowd cause they want this or that this place would be a mess ,,,start posting and bantering on one of scoobies threads ,youll be there before you know it !

I am going to move this in the forum requests and not in the general SRT 10 section.

Here is how I see it. This forum is going to help you sell what ever you need to sell as there are quite a few members here. So in return for helping sell your item, all we ask you to do to help the forum is to contribute to it a little, which is adding info to the forums with your 100 posts. Its not to much to ask and we aren't asking you to pay to sell your item(which btw you can become a supporting member and you then can instantly post in the classified section ;) ). So thats why I think the 100 post count is good to keep on. Sorry about that man.

29 now :p

See, your getting there.

Yall just get off his ass!! The man is from Rapid City so he has GOT to be a good person. It is too damn cold up there to be a post ho. Your first 100 posts seem like they take forever, then you turn into big bullshitters like me and Ironhead. I see no difference in being able to sell after 50 posts or 100 posts. Our biggest complaint was these jerks that would get on to sell there junk on the first post.

Jack can i get on your ass ,,,,wait that just dont sound right :rolleyes:why do i smell cow shit ,,,sniff sniff jack you got beer farts again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back