Shaved and Debadged

Much appriciated guys. The nature of this body work was to remedy some issues I was tired of looking at. Since the tonneau cover was installed almost two years ago the installers used ugly carriage bolts to hold down the front part of the wing. You may be able to see in these two pictures and how home made it looked..

Then there was this unsightly scratch on the rear driver side caused by a lady that shouldn't have been driving her Suburban in the parking lot I was parked in.

Last edited:
The truck looks great now i love the shaved tailgate!

im glad you got the wing fixed i would have never sighned off to the shop that did the install with the bolts.:mad: :mad: :mad: but im glad you gat it fixed!:rock:

bee0912 said:
i would have never sighned off to the shop that did the install with the bolts.:mad: :mad: :mad: but im glad you gat it fixed!:rock:

I know what you mean but the place that did the install of the tonneau a couple years ago wasn't a body shop. Installing the wing was something I pressed them to do and they did the best they could since they never do that stuff. I just finally got sick of that look. :D But it's all good now dude, thanks for the compliment..

Hey, if anyone wants a "shaving kit" check out the for sale section! :)

(shameless plug) ;)

HELLO-
I LOVE THE HOOD SCOOP INSERT. IS THIS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE? THANKS

1221983 said:
HELLO-
I LOVE THE HOOD SCOOP INSERT. IS THIS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE? THANKS

I got it from another member that totaled his truck sometime ago. THAT truck was the first to have that particular style hood insert. I will ask around and I'll send you a PM with the info.

supercar1of1 said:

Looking Good!!

Thanks Super, but those are old pictures. This thread popped up from the archives because a member had a question.. I can't wait for her carbon hood to be finished and installed by next week.. I'll have newer pictures then...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back