She Did a “Post Transplantâ€￾ Buck and a Quarter Today..

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She’s on the road again but there are some issues. I already made it known to Tony and eddie that she jumps out of reverse. Tony mentioned that I have to loosen the shifter a bit then run through the gears before re-tightening. I haven’t done that yet because she developed a slow front seal leak. The installer will address that tomorrow. So I really don’t need to waste time with the adjusting just yet.

Today it felt great driving her again. I caught a nice straight –away that facilitated a speed well up over a hun-ned with ease. I sure didn’t hit the juice though; oh hell no... I want her properly dyno-tuned first. Anyway, I forgot about the break-in period for the new Centerforce (I’ve put only about 200 miles on her since the new tranny install). So when I put her back in the garage this afternoon I could smell clutch. I’m hoping that’s only because the clutch is still fairly new. I sure wish I were located closer to the east coast. I would have felt better if she were somewhere getting handled by someone I can trust like JMB Justin or ROE or Stinker-poo. I’m just hoping her tranny and clutch weren’t installed wrong. If all else fails I'll have to ship her out of the state for some pros to deal with.. AND DON'T SAY HENNESSEY!!!! :dontknow:Yes he's closer to my locality but :mad:C'MON!!!

Last edited:
Oooo you will c what hennessy do... They would have to pay me to work on my truck .
I was thinking that they are good , but after I did c come pics from members on site . I wouldn't let them nowhere near my truck .

why does everyone hate on hennessey, heard so many negitive things about him.

Because we have had members that have been screwed over, seen other butch builds by him that have been and are being fixed or rebuilt, screwed over various Viper and Vette guys.
Thats reason enough for me.

Nice to see you got to drive her again Ant :rock:

I had some work on the truck done there, so for so good. The only thing that I found was that they are way,way over priced on there labor. I didn't buy anything from them, I bought all my own stuff.

THere has been more then one engine build done there that has bad results! Promised HP and paid for and they are weak non built engines the owners find out about later when they blow up and discover the build they paid for didnt take place in their engine still has the stock parts in them that they paid to have replaced.
Then another sweet one,people go and pay for say a 700HP build,throw it on the dyno and it hits 500:dontknow:!!
Very shady workmanship takes place there!
There is a big post here somewhere that a guy took his Viper in and it was there for a very long time and they had pulled a hugh a pile of parts off it and sold them and were using his engine and then they were trying to sell him new parts to replce the ones they stripped off his car that he doesnt know about!!
So take it from there and this is just a couple things I know about,Im sure there is thousands of more things that take place there:dontknow:

I do agree with you Joe 100%. I sent my truck there and when it came back some of the parts that they changed out were missing. They told me that they had to cut some of the stuff off with a torch and that it was so messed up that they figured that I wouldn't want it back so they thru it away. That's Bullshit they probably sold the stuff or used it on Somebodys other ride. I can guarentee one thing mine will never go back to them lying fuckers again.

There is also a viper guy that took his car there to get some work done that had some brand new one off made rims on it ,,,they had car for weeks and weeks ,,,one day he went to one of the local tracks here in houston and he sees this little bit older model viper pull up to do a run and he sees rims just like his on it ,,,he went up to driver and asked how he got a set just like his when they were suppose to be one offs ,,,turns out the guy rented the rims from hennesy for the track run and was there smoking the shit out of his tires :argh:

Sorry to throw Ant's thread off topic some more, BUT have you guys seen the episode of "Battle of the Supercars" with the green Henessey Viper? The thing had a bunch of problems on the show. At one point the breaks locked up at very high speed. Scaring the crap out of the driver. It had some other issues but I don't exactly remember.

There is also a viper guy that took his car there to get some work done that had some brand new one off made rims on it ,,,they had car for weeks and weeks ,,,one day he went to one of the local tracks here in houston and he sees this little bit older model viper pull up to do a run and he sees rims just like his on it ,,,he went up to driver and asked how he got a set just like his when they were suppose to be one offs ,,,turns out the guy rented the rims from hennesy for the track run and was there smoking the shit out of his tires :argh:

jsut dont tell everyone you worked for hennessy ironhead:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back