Shelby gt500 vs the world

AdrianCaF91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raced a couple of cars in my buddys shelby..

[ame]youtube.com/watch?v=X27u4V-Tl9U[/ame]

The Cadillac handed him his ASS. At least one run was at Irwindale, legally....a step in the right direction. Curious what was his 1/8th mile time and speed......don't include his 3 day reaction time...man he was late!

The Cadillac handed him his ASS. At least one run was at Irwindale, legally....a step in the right direction. Curious what was his 1/8th mile time and speed......don't include his 3 day reaction time...man he was late!

Maybe the tree needs to honk at him so he knows when to go.

Messed up two runs car had traction on ... I got his ass on a clean run ...he just stayed spinning with stock tires... As for the reaction time it doesnt matter to me i was trying to get a good launch ran a 7.6 at 98mph

Messed up two runs car had traction on ... I got his ass on a clean run ...he just stayed spinning with stock tires... As for the reaction time it doesnt matter to me i was trying to get a good launch ran a 7.6 at 98mph

Get some tires on it and it'll run 7.0's or quicker.

don't include his 3 day reaction time...man he was late!
you make it sound like his reaction time was a bad thing when shooting for a personal best. i sit at the line all day to make sure my rpm and clutch work is where i want it.:dontknow:

Good for you going to the drag strip. Excellent speed for the 1/8th.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back