Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ram SRT10 FUN ;) - YouTube

afa9hx.jpg

5nstop.jpg

1ghjf4.jpg

35cnzuf.jpg

33ygaxc.jpg

You just looked at the next $6500 truck. Don’t believe he has the skills to come that close to two other vehicles without a pileup sooner or later. Blown tire, busted shock or tie rod problems spells salvage ticket coming. Extremely irresponsible in my opinion. :chain:

Whatever happened to doing donuts in an open parking lot?

or going to the track

that too...

on a side note I do enjoy watching his videos, even if he does things I would never attempt on the street.

I have to say, your videos are extremely entertaining. :burnout:

Okay, I guess i am the old guy among a bunch of kids. If those are all your vehicles you are jeopardizing then have a blast, but if they are other peoples cars you are doing that next to, I would have you arrested.

You just looked at the next $6500 truck. Don’t believe he has the skills to come that close to two other vehicles without a pileup sooner or later. Blown tire, busted shock or tie rod problems spells salvage ticket coming. Extremely irresponsible in my opinion. :chain:

Yea well see.........

Its one thing to have a good time in our trucks but quite another to put others and their property in jeopardy. Have no idea who your neighbors are but I for one would have you arrested. Only hope you do not vote as voting takes brains, common since and integrity. What you did on a city street with cars parked on the side and children close by is just senseless and shameful. Contrary to what a past president says, character does matter. Children will be children.

Sorry for the rant but if we SRT owners do not take responsibility for our actions then someone else will. It’s kinda like slop hunters, they give hunting a bad name when most hunters are responsible men. This behavior gives all of us a bad name. I would hope that most here do not approve of this burnout under these circumstances. Burnouts yes, but not on a city street.

Looks like fun, but also looks like you are a couple of inches from feeling really foolish. Thats an awful sound any time you hear that crack of hitting another car, but even worse if its completely preventable. It would especially bad if you took out someone else's vehicle. Very nice truck though!

By no means would I ever do that with my truck, but I do enjoy watching your videos. Just keep a close eye out man, doing that stuff can get you buried in a serious pile of sh!t. Good looking truck though.

HAHA great video , your a lil nuts and irresponsible but thats what makes your videos fun to watch lol.. good luck hope you dont kill someone else..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back