She's Out of Surgery.......

I took a second look at your connection at the fuel line, what kind of hose is that? Tony has a nice adaptor that connects between the fuel line and rail and then has 2 ports to plumb into. One is a 1/8" pipe for a fuel pressure gauge and the second is a -8 ORB thread that you can then get a adaptor to go from -8 ORB to a -4 AN to your NOS solenoid. Maybe a better option than hose with worm clamps?

yellowfever#154 said:
I took a second look at your connection at the fuel line, what kind of hose is that? Tony has a nice adaptor that connects between the fuel line and rail and then has 2 ports to plumb into. One is a 1/8" pipe for a fuel pressure gauge and the second is a -8 ORB thread that you can then get a adaptor to go from -8 ORB to a -4 AN to your NOS solenoid. Maybe a better option than hose with worm clamps?

I was hoping the guys at PCB will take a gander at the set up and spot any issues or improvments that may be possible. If so I will correct them when I get back to Houston.

SANTEEN said:
You win the lottery or something? Cuz I know you didn't pay for it with ur drywall skills. :D That shit gotta cost more than Santeen hundred dollars.

:dontknow: No lottery bro.. Just making that oil field bank and keeping my AMEX on $zero just in case.

Ant looks awsome. This is what Tooloe was talking about where to feed the Nos. Killer now hit the button:rock: :rock:

zex001.jpg

Venom Power said:
I was hoping the guys at PCB will take a gander at the set up and spot any issues or improvments that may be possible. If so I will correct them when I get back to Houston.

yeah i heard fastlane did the work. i would have steered you away from them after seeing the work they did on my buddies supercharger.:dontknow:

jsandlin said:
yeah i heard fastlane did the work. i would have steered you away from them after seeing the work they did on my buddies supercharger.:dontknow:

be quiet and get off work and pack up that chubby its time to ride:aetsch:

Ironhead said:
be quiet and get off work and pack up that chubby its time to ride:aetsch:

Chubby is ready biotch! ok so I havent packed a thing but i will eventually :D

jsandlin said:
Chubby is ready biotch! ok so I havent packed a thing but i will eventually :D

im packed and loaded up even threw in a fishing pole,and my gun lol ;) ,,going to wait till wife gets home tonight from work around 9:30 pm to tell her im going :elefant: he he ,,,,just hope it dont rain in the morning :mad:

yeah im bringing my pole too but only my girl can use it. her rules...:dontknow:

Definetly looking good Ant. How many shots do you get out of both of those bottles if there filled?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back