Shiny

Shit isnt there like only 4 originals in stock forum left for like 1M each.. As well This thread is worthless with out VIDEO/ sound clip. or a burnout vid.. :)

joemags54 said:
Are these the replica's built outside of Las Vegas? :dontknow: P.S. Love the side pipes in chrome!!!:rock: .

The ones assemblied outside of Las Vegas are the Shelby continuation series.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Shit isnt there like only 4 originals in stock forum left for like 1M each.. As well This thread is worthless with out VIDEO/ sound clip. or a burnout vid.. :)

Actually I did a video with sound today, but I don't know how to download it.:eek:

Black1 said:
Awesome, Dad!!! ..... I'm proud of ya! :rock: Shiny shit with a PURPOSE!!! ;) :congrats:

Actually I'm waiting to see how the shine holds up. I may still ceramic coat them.

The 427SC Cobra Roadster was to cars what the SR-71 Blackbird is to aircraft.

In the 60's on, if one of those pulled in at a GTG, it was show over. Didn't matter what you or anyone else had, everyone gathered to see it.

You might as well have been in your mom's station wagon.

Silverback said:
Much faster than a stock truck. Car weighs 2500 to 2600 pounds, and mine is right at 600 RWHP.

These cars are just like their namesake. They can kill you in a heartbeat if you are not careful.

And no appology is necessary. Most people do not even know what it is, more less what it's not.

Hell, Mikey still thinks it's a Miata.:D
I rode in a shelby cobra in 3/08 with a gent that goes to the local weekend car show,2001 shelby american racin out of vegas built the car, 640 rwh, 427 side oiler, made to run all day long at high rpm, 75 in first, he hit second gear we were doin 85 mph on pch in laguna at 7:30 am,same tires, he looks over at me as the tires are spinin at fkn 90 and says the tires gotta warm up!! he hit third and you could hear the asphalt from the stickness of the tires hitting the fender wells:rock: I think hey may have hit 140 or 150 and then shut er down,I was way to busy holdin on he looks over at me and says,you ever felt a car accel like that before? white as a bed sheet I reply , no sir, can we go back now? you wanna go back? yes sir.................WHEW fkn made my 08:rock: :D :rock:

Silverback said:
This is what I sacrificed the truck for. It was my dream vehicle since I was 16 years old.

ok...now i understand .... :p :D :D :D
Great car John, must be scary to drive.... :rock: :rock:

actiongirlsjennypblackcar046.jpg

belgiumbarry said:
don't know if she likes all that furl.... :dontknow: :D

I keep a 55 gallon drum of Nair (liquid hair removal shit) in the garage, that I can dip myself into if necessary.:eek: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back