SHORTY ANTENNA

GILMO'S10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_1511.JPG

IMG_1512.JPGPUT MY NEW SHORTY ON A COUPLE DAYS AGO.
WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK.ON THE FENCE.
NOT SURE IF I LIKE IT OR NOT.POST UP.
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

Looks good to me,all you need now are some red O-rings on there to accent !!

looks pretty cool... I still don't get the cal-vues though... seems like you should have green lights under your truck to go with those fugly things

when i put mine on i didnt think that i would like it,after a couple of weeks i was wondering why i didnt do it sooner.

Have one similar height but black of course ;) Wasnt sold at first but have grown used to it.

It is better than stock either way :D

Looks good mang and the mirrors are a must to lose the elephant ear look!! :rock:

Look good to me. I love the mirror! :rock:
What is the link that I can get a black shorty antenna?

100_0074.jpg

Just snapped this picture of mine today. I love mine. I had the short shorty like yours and it was cool too. But this time I went with the 15". I felt the stubby didn't stick out enough and people wouldn't notice it. I like how yours looks too.:rock:

mauiSRT/10 said:
Do they just screw on or do you have to run a cable to the back of the stereo?

patrick

You unscrew the old one and reinstall the shorty. You will need an adapter for the threads which I am sure Dragon (GREAT GUY)supplies and will tell you about it.

tidnab said:
looks pretty cool... I still don't get the cal-vues though... seems like you should have green lights under your truck to go with those fugly things

NO GREEN LIGHTS HERE.I THINK THE CAL VU'S LOOK MUCH BETTER THEN
THE ELEPHANT EAR STOCK ONES!!I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE ANTENNA.
THE STOCK ONE IS GOING BACK ON FOR NOW.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back