SHOULD I KEEP OR SALE?

....Dan you just hurry up and get the day over with so we can hit up and defeat Overwatch on XBOX this evening..:D

priorities :D :D :D

i'm on a conference call...........................

and i'm BOOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.....
:captain::captain::thrasher::thrasher:
:dancing::dancing::ridinghorse::ridinghorse:
:flowers::flowers:

and jacked up on espresso!!!!!! :coffee:

I was thinking 22-23 for it all

you should get that,,plus what ill give ya for heads lol,,, its just when someone sees them seats the first thing they will ask is if you have been doing a lot of racing :dontknow:
when i went to test drive a challenger the dealer said he would give me 24,5 for mine and i have a tad more miles on mine than you do,but thats if i bought the new chally only ,,almost did it too

Last edited:
Iron head I'll have to come to Texas and fight you for em! But on a serious note i wouldn't buy them...thats just wishful thinking....i refuse to put any serious money like that in my truck and it's not paid off yet.....

Iron head I'll have to come to Texas and fight you for em! But on a serious note i wouldn't buy them...thats just wishful thinking....i refuse to put any serious money like that in my truck and it's not paid off yet.....
come on my wife has been telling me for years im overdue for an ass whooping lol ,,mine aint paid for yet either but im so close i cant stand it lol ,,thats why i did not get the chally ,,i like to drive a vehical for at least one year or more after paying it off ,,just a rule i have :dontknow:

of course that does depend on IF and how much Matt wants fer em

i will never understand why people would sell there truck so cheap - your giving it away.......

The way i see it is they were on the truck when i bought it so i dont know what their worth used. I know since i had the truck i have only been to the track once. I never was too big on the track do to the idiots they go out there.

come on my wife has been telling me for years im overdue for an ass whooping lol ,,mine aint paid for yet either but im so close i cant stand it lol ,,thats why i did not get the chally ,,i like to drive a vehical for at least one year or more after paying it off ,,just a rule i have :dontknow:

of course that does depend on IF and how much Matt wants fer em

Yea well for the price of strikers new including install I know I could pay my truck off......I have dumped a bunch of coin in my truck so far which im sure by now could have paid it off but i refuse to pay that much at once when it's not paid off...... But man my truck is running great now...I could only imagine with the strikers! Iv'e really been thinking about letting Greg do those OEM heads anyway but I know I want the best and strikers is the only option!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back