SHOULD I KEEP OR SALE?

sim333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im debating on either keeping the truck or selling it once it gets out of the shop. What do yall think i shoul do?:dontknow: If i sell it im thinking for a price about 23k obo is that a fair price for a 04 with 30k miles. I just dont want to regret it if i do sale it.

I know you would make ore if you take off the mods you did and put it closer to stock.....I know Id be interested in the heads ;)

With that list i think u have put together 1 hell of a truck. u would get more makin it stock, but i deff think u will regret sellin it.

DONT DO IT....will someone please talk him down from the edge, we need a police negotiator

Iv been hearing that a lot lol. I just dont want to go through the trouble but it may just be better too. I prob wouldnt get 23k from a dealership so i would have to sell myself on the street. Im clueless at the point.

I know it's the harder choice to part out but honestly thats the way you'll make the most coin...... If I was closer I would be more than happy to come help as I have a spare set of heads......

I know it's the harder choice to part out but honestly thats the way you'll make the most coin...... If I was closer I would be more than happy to come help as I have a spare set of heads......

Leave my heads alone you bastage!:mad: I will be trading my shitty factory heads for these this weekend!;)

Joke, I ain't got no $5-7K to put into heads.:aetsch:

spare set huh, what..... stock?

Yea stock heads that I was going to have ported/polished before I really knew that I wanted strikers.....

but Sim I say keep the truck....if your going to sell the truck forsure you won't get half the cash you put into it out unless you swap some parts, which I highly suggest....

Yea stock heads that I was going to have ported/polished before I really knew that I wanted strikers.....

but Sim I say keep the truck....if your going to sell the truck forsure you won't get half the cash you put into it out unless you swap some parts, which I highly suggest....

Thats what im thinking and since im having the truck taken apart now it would be the best time to make my decision.

lol i claimed them heads a long time ago troy ,,plus i have a set also to swap out and i am in houston ..

keep it if your going to put it back together as soon as you drive it you wont want to sell it ;)

Umm, did I miss something Matt? Why are you selling it? Was she giving you a lot of trouble?

I would like a ce and i know ironhead had claimed them about 6 months ago. Thats what im affraid of if i get it back and drive it i wouldnt want to sell it. However if someone gave me 22-23k for it i would be okay with it. But i dont know whats a fair price for it.

Umm, did I miss something Matt? Why are you selling it? Was she giving you a lot of trouble?

Just having the bottom end rebuild now however, last year i had to rebuild the top end because a careless mistake of the previous owner.

I would like a ce and i know ironhead had claimed them about 6 months ago. Thats what im affraid of if i get it back and drive it i wouldnt want to sell it. However if someone gave me 22-23k for it i would be okay with it. But i dont know whats a fair price for it.

stock that is a good price ,,but you will have to get some stock seats or it might/will scare a few off ,,:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back