Show em' off

Black1 said:
Here is my sickningly STOCK ride... :eek:

Ooop... How DID that pic of the NEW toy get in there??? :confused: :D ;)

Nice stingray......hard to see the gill vents and the grill from the pic....so I will guess that it is a '65.....very....very nice

OK....I'll bite, but I think most of you have seen these of whitey already, but still a good excuse for me to post pics of her.:rock:

Last edited:
10boom said:
OK....I'll bite, but I think most of you have seen these of whitey already, but still a good excuse for me to post pics of her.:rock:
damn, a flock of the illusive srt-10 rams...nice...is there a parade near by?:) :)

SANCHOBA said:
love this part! oh--by the way i always drive with my rear window open now:D VROOOOM! try it:rolleyes:

And all this time I thought Sanchoba had a slammed red QC with white stripes.. Where did the RC come from? Oh wait I got it all mixed up. 1-FAST-SRT-10 is the lowered red QC with white stripes right? My bad.

Last edited:
Props....

I dunno guys.:dontknow: I’m not trying to offend anyone but everybody MUST know that every truck pictured here and throughout the forum has its own unique and outstanding feature. For instance, SANCHOBA’s killer looking white on red stripes, and 1-FAST-SRT-10's QC version of the same hott look. How about 10boom’s whitey and Roktman’s Bad Venom? Even Nowhat’s back OEM wheels look choice with his silver paint.:top: Let’s not omit the oodles of incredible mods listed by everyone affording your trucks the awesome power to launch with the grace and majesty of an un-laden Boeing 747.:rock: But for some reason the menacing demeanor of Shawn’s (Iltemprd:star: ) truck shown on page two of this thread gives me goose bumps:adore: . I am not sure but it could be the black fuel door that stands out and accents the whole package. All Shawn needs is some smoked tail lights on that beast to go with the headlights. It makes me wish I chose red instead:hmpf: .

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
I dunno guys.:dontknow: I’m not trying to offend anyone but everybody MUST know that every truck pictured here and throughout the forum has its own unique and outstanding feature. For instance, SANCHOBA’s killer looking white on red stripes, and 1-FAST-SRT-10's QC version of the same hott look. How about 10boom’s whitey and Roktman’s Bad Venom? Even Nowhat’s back OEM wheels look choice with his silver paint.:top: Let’s not omit the oodles of incredible mods listed by everyone affording your trucks the awesome power to launch with the grace and majesty of an un-laden Boeing 747.:rock: But for some reason the menacing demeanor of Shawn’s (Iltemprd:star: ) truck shown on page two of this thread gives me goose bumps:adore: . I am not sure but it could be the black fuel door that stands out and accents the whole package. All Shawn needs is some smoked tail lights on that beast to go with the headlights. It makes me wish I chose red instead:hmpf: .
Damn, that's a hell of a field you pulled me out of. Actually you hit it right on the head. The fuel door was the first visual mod I put on the truck which set the tone for what I was going for. The smoked tails are in the works, just have to find "my paint guy" to do it. Thanks for the props.

Venom Power said:
And all this time I thought Sanchoba had a slammed red QC with white stripes.. Where did the RC come from? Oh wait I got it all mixed up. 1-FAST-SRT-10 is the lowered red QC with white stripes right? My bad.
Got to take new pics ,those are from last year.

Last edited:
MORE SILVER

:rock:

DSCF0459.JPG

Iltemprd said:
Damn, that's a hell of a field you pulled me out of. Actually you hit it right on the head. The fuel door was the first visual mod I put on the truck which set the tone for what I was going for. The smoked tails are in the works, just have to find "my paint guy" to do it. Thanks for the props.

I agree with Venom Power, I HATE red vehicles, but I really like your truck, and saved a pic of yours on my computer (the only red vehicle on there, car, motorcycle, truck, whatever!)......looks great!

I know I need to change it to 1006RWHP.....but I don't have enough room...:):):)

112-1224_IMG.jpg

Wow some of you guys have some nice stuff. Seeing those white and yellow SRT-10 makes me want to collect one of every color :D

Attachments

• pic 1.JPG
    pic 1.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 30
  • pic 3.JPG
    pic 3.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 29
  • pic 4.JPG
    pic 4.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
WAZZSUP said:
I just relized my truck doesn't go Zoom Zoom it goes Boom Boom as in a boomerized SRT10 truck....X-Metal door seals, lowering kit, seat handles, Cal-vu's plus a picture of his wife on the dash board....autographed !
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=158&d=1148351482

THAT'S THE STANCE I WANT!!!!!! Is that Boomer's typical kit for the QC? Boomer, if I put the rear at it's lowest setting, will the front go down as well, or will it have the mexican look?

Last edited:
I'm actually thinking about picking up an extra set of SRT-10 wheels and painting them black like some of the other guys have. I don't know if I should go with a flat black or a glossy back though, what do you guys think? I'm thinking it would look pretty good on whitey. If anybody is good at photoshop, let me know, I'd love to see what it looks like before I drop the cash.

10boom said:
I'm actually thinking about picking up an extra set of SRT-10 wheels and painting them black like some of the other guys have. I don't know if I should go with a flat black or a glossy back though, what do you guys think? I'm thinking it would look pretty good on whitey. If anybody is good at photoshop, let me know, I'd love to see what it looks like before I drop the cash.

Black wheels look SWEET on a white truck! :rock: It is my fav. color combo... Except Black/Black, of course. ;) :star:

10boom said:
Send me a high resolution shot of the side or angled view(preferred side) and I'll hook you up. Just send it to [email protected]:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back