Show em' off

Justanotherdodge said:
nice QC!:rock:

EDIT- and IMO, whitey needs to be Boomerized, shaved, chromed wheels black grill and the JDM headlights with the smoked tails and 3rd brake lights...would be SICK!

Hey Bro, Thanks for the mods to the pics I sent ya. That glossy black is saweeet!! I'm sold on the glossy back. I already have the smoked tails and 3rd brake light, but I really do need the lowering kit next. I wonder what the black grill would look like????? Thanks again man!!

Justanotherdodge said:
...here's a couple different variartions... hop you like
flat black
whiteSRTblack.jpg

kind of a glossy black
whiteSRTgloss.jpg

chrome lugs
whiteSRTlugs.jpg

cleaned everything up a bit:burnout:
cleanwhitey.jpg

enjoy

Very Very Nice!!!!!:rock: :rock:

ROKTMAN said:
White Cal-Vu`s and and a black anodized gas door will complete the package.The black grill as well.

HMMMMM:confused: sounds like shawns truck!:cool: Im not sating that bad either.......:rock:

HELLO DUDES.....:rock:

HERE ARE SOME MORE PICS OF MY 06 SRT 10...

I HOP YOU GUYS LIKE IT....:)

Attachments

• IMGA0187.JPG
    IMGA0187.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMGA0193.JPG
    IMGA0193.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
THANKS DUDES.....

I WANTES THE FLAME RED... BUT THEY DON'T MAKE IT ANYMORE:(

NICE PICS E-BANZ.....

AND THANKS AGAIN GUYS:burnout:

I'M HOPING TO LEAR A LOT FROM YOU GUYS.. I THINK YOU ARE GOING TO SE ME VERY OFTEN AROUND HERE....

I MY BE ASKING SOME QUESTION ABOUT MODS LATER ON:confused: ..... BUT I THINK I HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST 6K MILES.... :(

I BEEN HAVING THIS TRUCK FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS AND I ALREADY RACE IT
AGAINS A TRANS AM AND A L'..... I WON BOTH....:p :rock:

Last edited:
Nice color! And the truck looks nice too.:)

Texas Yellow Fever said:
That is a sharp color! That's the first one of those I've seen, I think, I like it!!!

Agreed...friend of mine has an 06 Inferno Red Hemi Quad...very nice color.

Sweet truck...glad your having fun with it DJCherokee.:D

Had a chance to wash mine today. Nice hot sunny day so I snapped some pics.:D
Front.JPG Side.JPG Back.JPG

How do you get your pics in the "Attached Thumbnails" frame? Thanks

Last edited:
Hey Boys, Here are some shots of my girl from 05. She's been away since Thanksgiving getting internally and externally modified again. This will probably be the last time for a long time. I should be getting her back first week of June. As soon as I do I'll post all the mods. I just couldn't take waiting on the side lines any longer. I'm glad to be on the new site with the right group of guys. Thanks for the invite Rokt! I'll see everybody on Brice Rd in August.:)

Last edited:
doneo said:
Hey Boys, Here are some shots of my girl from 05. She's been away since Thanksgiving getting internally and externally modified again. This will probably be the last time for a long time. I should be getting her back first week of June. As soon as I do I'll post all the mods. I just couldn't take waiting on the side lines any longer. I'm glad to be on the new site with the right group of guys. Thanks for the invite Rokt! I'll see everybody on Brice Rd in August.:)
Very, very nice. :rock:

doneo said:
Guys it looks even better in person,he parked next to me at the Nats last year and made mine look like a pile of do do!

To everyone here! AWESOME RIDES.....I Should be picking up my girl very soon. Ill post up some pics as soon as she gets home.....:dancing::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back