Siberian huskies in texas

bosshawg806

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just born today i have 10 puppies i own both parent and they are akc registered both have blue eyes the puppies are

Males: 4 black and white, 1 grey and white, 1 all white

Females: 1 black and white, 1 grey and white, 2 all white

The all white ones are $600 and the others are $500 which will be split a 250 deposit for the puppy and the rest when you pick the puppy up they will go home with their first set of shots and will be ready to go home the week before christmas you i will get pics up as soon as they open their eyes you can pm me or contact me at 806 535 6013 sorry but can not ship to much of a health risk.

Are you a breeder BossHawg? I can't get one now because pet policy limits us but when my lease is up I'll be looking.

Are you in Lubbock? My girlfriend hasn't been able to play with puppies since she left acres north. It would be awesome if she could come play with them. We already have two huskies, otherwise we may have taken one of your hands.

Awesome dogs!

Love my two Siberians. :rock:

Mine were born on the same day in different states. :)

got a question

since these are, & their kin, are cold weather dawgs, does the heat affect them more than say a blue tick hound????

Awesome dogs!

Love my two Siberians. :rock:

:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:Mine were born on the same day in different states. :):dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

do share the tale:rock:

I love demons too. They are a handfull, they love water, running and digging.

Dogs.jpg

do share the tale:rock:

Bought our male locally here in Washington, who turned out to be a wreck without companionship. The breeder who put us together with the local litter helped us with a friend (our female), born to a litter in Reno on the same day as our male. They share some lineage back a few generations as well. We flew her up from Reno, put the two together, they sniffed for about 30 seconds, took off playing, and have been best buds ever since. They're now 7.

we're not to far from lubbock we're in littlefield
the mother
2201-fox.jpg
2203-fox-aka-big-momma.jpg

the father
2202-loki-dad.jpg

Gypsy from our first litter
2206-gyspy-our-first-litter.jpg

thor our all white male from the second litter
2204-thor.jpg
2205-thor-our-second-litter.jpg

Last edited:
Not really as long as they have some shade but they do love to play in the water though so i bought a little kiddy pool for them
got a question

since these are, & their kin, are cold weather dawgs, does the heat affect them more than say a blue tick hound????

Would u be willing ship id love all white one my brother has husky and he loves my kids he protects then and always make sure kids are safe if they leave yard he barks and lets us know while chaseing kids down lol

I will have to check with my wife on the shipping she didnt want to because she likes to meet the people who buy from us becuz they like our kids.

I will have to check with my wife on the shipping she didnt want to because she likes to meet the people who buy from us becuz they are like our kids.

Lot of respect in that comment. Most people only care about cash, hats off to you buddy :rock:

After dicussing it with my wife and our vet we've decide not to ship the cost of shipping alone is about the same as the cost of the puppy plus it would be too difficult with our contract because within 72 hours of get the puppy you have to take it to a vet and have it check over again and something did happen you would have to bring the puppy back with vet record and we would switch it out or refund sorry guys

We have a all white male and female left for sale if anyone in the texas area is interested will be ready to go home dec. 22nd

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back