side exaust finally finished

I'm definitely rethinking my exhaust design now!!!:rock:

silversnake said:
Picture301.jpg

Picture299.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

How did you create the template for the radiator? Care to give details on the type of paint used, process, etc? I'd love to see a DIY on that mod. I think it's the absolute best "visual" mod I've seen. Congrats and GREAT JOB?!

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Last edited:
That's awesome! I have a graphics guy doing my template right now and I noticed this thread. That is just freaky that you done this as I was in the process of doing it.

ohiosrt10 said:
How did you create the template for the radiator? Care to give details on the type of paint used, process, etc? I'd love to see a DIY on that mod. I think it's the absolute best "visual" mod I've seen. Congrats and GREAT JOB?!

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

i new someone would ask so i took a couple pics although im not very good at explaining but hope you can figure it out lol

i printed the fangs logo (the size i just guested) it took six sheets of paper then i just taped them together then i just cut out the middle(black) parts then i tape it to the radiator and sprayed it with rustolium paint(silver in my case to match my truck) i also bought a silver and a black cans of paint (not the spray type) to touch up any parts that i missed and black i used for the over spray. hope this helps :D

viper-fangs.jpg

Picture072.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

truck looks great! love the side-exhaust! where did you get the image for the radiator?

SANCHOBA said:
truck looks great! love the side-exhaust! where did you get the image for the radiator?

thanks!! the image i just google fangs logo and i copied it stretched it and printed it

SANCHOBA said:

I just used the image that SilverSnake provided above. Microsoft Publisher lets you print it on 6 sheets in a 18" x 18" image. I just need to pick up some Rustoleum tomorrow and I'm well on my way. Can't wait to see how it turns out. THANKS AGAIN SILVERSNAKE! Beautiful!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Words fail to describe.. But still, that looks pretty damn good.. Black really stands out on silver.

awesome job with the exhaust....I like the fact that it exits on both sides....mine just comes out on the right, but I was trying to stick with the truck format and just add a hint of the car in...you did a great job...luv it

doneo said:
awesome job with the exhaust....I like the fact that it exits on both sides....mine just comes out on the right, but I was trying to stick with the truck format and just add a hint of the car in...you did a great job...luv it

thanks man!!! i stole the idea from u:D but i didnt know you only did one side :dontknow: and since i couldnt find any pics from the driver side i just assumed that you did both sides so i thought if was done once it could be done again i just had to figure out how hahaha but it worked out at the end :marchmellow:

i am coming brother July 3rd, let me know if your boy can do it. I do not want to get there and bam I can not do it.

I wish I wouls've seen this before I did mine !!! This looks awesome !!!

HPIM0652.jpg

HPIM0653.jpg

HPIM0654.jpg

HPIM0655.jpg

HPIM0656.jpg

HPIM0657.jpg

HPIM0658.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back