side exaust finally finished

silversnake said:
Picture301.jpg

who did ur REAR bumper ????

viperhauler said:
holy shit that sneaky pete on the rad is so fly!!!!...can i copy???:D

What Sneaky Pete? That's FANGZ.. Sneaky Pete is the corner profile snake.. HAHA, get your vipers straight..

silversnake said:
i new someone would ask so i took a couple pics although im not very good at explaining but hope you can figure it out lol

i printed the fangs logo (the size i just guested) it took six sheets of paper then i just taped them together then i just cut out the middle(black) parts then i tape it to the radiator and sprayed it with rustolium paint(silver in my case to match my truck) i also bought a silver and a black cans of paint (not the spray type) to touch up any parts that i missed and black i used for the over spray. hope this helps :D

viper-fangs.jpg

Picture072.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

Hell yeah. This gets a huge thumbs up..

Waiting for QC pics -----Which one of our vendors is going to make a complete bolt kit on first...

:rock: NICE Exhaust....and cool choice of mirror color.lol

VIPR PWR said:
Waiting for QC pics -----Which one of our vendors is going to make a complete bolt kit on first...
I will try to do pics tomorrow. I had Jury duty the last few days and going to daughters concert tonight.

Here is my side exit. I dumped both of mine on the passenger side. It simplified the install of the X pipe by keeping on the same side.

Attachments

• P1010029.jpg
    P1010029.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 298
bigredv10 said:
looks sweet but will it shoot flames? :D
i can make a long run on the nitrous and i can get a goot foot or so flame when i let out of it !:rock:

tinygiants --have any pics of the underside?

How about a exhaust clip. Also what would that do for performance with out having some kind of cross over for exhaust from one side to the other.

How about a exhaust clip. Also what would that do for performance with out having some kind of cross over for exhaust from one side to the other.

Actually I did do an H Pipe on mine and Silversnake just did the same recently.
Here are clips of mine and I think the performance is great, seat of the pants, and it doesn't sound like every other Borla, Magnaflow, etc. out there.
It has the deepest tone of any Viper engine I've heard.:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back