side exit exhaust

Randall488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody here with 2nd gen rams have side exit exhaust? I'm tryin to decide wether I want to cut into my bed or not.

Eh.. kinda, I ain't really sure what I want. I've got my mufflers and tips all figured out, I want it to exit in front of the rear tires, I got two cherry bomb extreme single in dual outs, I'm gonna run the pipe outaide the frame but behind the body, I just not sure if I want to cut into my bed or have it exit below the bed.. id post a pic but I'm on mobile

We have several members that have done great jobs exiting thru the bed on each side. Careful exiting under the bed, don't wanna look like a junky Ford!!

Im trying to find the pics of doneo and silverback... they had theirs cut threw the skirt in front of rear tires... I've also seen pics of them not cut into truck and imo doesn't look as good

Silversnake
Picture030-1.jpg

Picture301.jpg

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f9/side-exaust-finally-finished-34904/

Keep in mind guys I got a 95' 4x4, my rig is in the vtcoa garage and I've got my old side exit exhaust posted there. Right now the truck is in pieces. But while its apart I'm probably goona re do the exhaust. I'm just tryin to decide how deep I wat to commit.

Getting the exhaust to the outside of the frame rails can be a challenge since it will become the lowest point on the truck and you dont want it hitting on speedbumps. IMO exiting through the bed side looks much better than running it below.

photo2b.jpg

photo1b.jpg

Hey who's pretty hands are there flipping me off in that picture? The work on that exhaust outlet is great! Helluva bodyman:D

Getting the exhaust to the outside of the frame rails can be a challenge since it will become the lowest point on the truck and you dont want it hitting on speedbumps. IMO exiting through the bed side looks much better than running it below.

Keep in mind see through I'm not a srt10, I got a 1995 4x4 Ram 2500, my frame sits almost 2 feet off the ground. Not tryin to come off like an ass but for the record lol I'm too poor for a SRT product.

Wow, I would love to develop some parts for your trucks, I make all sorts of carbon and fiberglass parts for Vipers, only natural to move to the Viper trucks

Keep in mind see through I'm not a srt10, I got a 1995 4x4 Ram 2500, my frame sits almost 2 feet off the ground. Not tryin to come off like an ass but for the record lol I'm too poor for a SRT product.

OK. So you don't have the plastic cover. I still think that running the side exhaust through the truck bed will be better than running it underneith. Unless you dont want to cut the bed.

See that's where I'm hung up lol its an old truck yes but... idk lol I'm just lookin for pics to get some ideas. I just don't wanna ruin a perfectly good bed if I dobt like it, then I gotta weld the panels back and bla bla bla.. lol I'm a little intimidated.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back