Signal light issues

lukedovichak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey theres. On my 06 im having an issue.

Sometimes when i go to turn left it dont turn on at all, and sometimes it turns onthe right blinker.....

Sometimes when i turn right, it turns left or doesnt turn on at all.

Sometimes when i turn left it works, sometimes when i turn right it works. Brakes, daytimes, headlights, fog lights, seem to have no effect on this.. could it be a switch or a relay or something?? thanks
LUke

Haven't seen that on my 06 yet. :confused:

Switch

My 05 did the same thing. If I put some force on the lever and rapidly moved up and dpwn several times to clean the contacts the problom would go away for a while. I bought a used switch on Ebay but never got it put in before I sold the truck. The new owner has not complained so it must be fixed for now. My new 10 hasn't had the problem yet. I had a customer with a Dakota come in with same problem,I temporarily fixed his too. But a new switch is the answer.

Switch

lukedovichak said:
sweet, how much do they cost?

I priced one from the dealer and didnt think the price was to bad. I get a discount because I have a body shop. But a low milage one showed up on Ebay so I bought it.

spydertt said:
I priced one from the dealer and didnt think the price was to bad. I get a discount because I have a body shop. But a low milage one showed up on Ebay so I bought it.
welcome back:rock:

switch

lukedovichak said:
sweet, how much do they cost?

We just had a 2007 Ram in the shop today doing the same thing. The dealer showed two switches possible, ours took #56049823AA List $90.20 my cost $67.73. We put a used switch in.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back