Signing Off for the last time

Silverback said:
Well this is my last post, until my next one.

Now to be serious guys. Don't slam Goose for this. He is not aware of the history.
Actually, I didn't mean it towards Goose.:wavey:

I'm getting ready to make a mod on my truck. Thinking about dual exhaust stacks exiting through the bed, up the back side of the cab on each side, and extending above the cab about 12 inches. Oh yes, and they will be straight pipes.

Glad your staying goose.Dont let these guys get to you.We are one big family
Qc/Rc it dont matter.We are all viper powered and drive the baddest trucks in the land.Nuff said!!

Goose said:
My short stay here at "the" forum has been enjoyable, but I have come to the quick realization that you all are well out of my league... From mods to knowledge and you have made a tight-nit circle of friends all over the US. From all the warm welcomes to all the crap I got for not having a wing I thank you good night and god speed.

Goose

Sorry Goose.....I have had several issues lately and have been unable to post on other issues......I was wing-less....and was one of the first to reach the 1000 RWHP mark.....some love the wing some do not.....but the fastest QC in the country has no wing...:).....this may have already been said so I apologies if that is the case.

Walt

Broke said:
I'm getting ready to make a mod on my truck. Thinking about dual exhaust stacks exiting through the bed, up the back side of the cab on each side, and extending above the cab about 12 inches. Oh yes, and they will be straight pipes.

:confused: :confused: :idea: :p

Goose you have to start somewhere man. I may not post much but I know if I ever needed something I'd have a line miles long to help me out. Just don't get all worked up 'cause we didn't roll out the red carpet. Alot of us yes we are like a family but come on brother join the party!

Nice to see the support for this guy. Hope he contributes from time to time. Would be a shame after all the coaxing to keep him here if he still disappears.

Silverback said:
"I just didn't think I was in the same class as many of you."

Damn Goose, you need to do some more reading. Hell, I have no class, and I'm not alone.:eek: ;) :D

Silver I believe the politically correct way of saying that is you are like school on Saturday..:D

I'm glad you replied the way you did Goose. I was thinking you were going bananas... :hmmmm2: Which is EXACTLY what Silverback wants.

I would welcome you back,But I dont think you ever left!:)
I Took the wing off quite a while ago,Its a matter of personal preference:dontknow: Make it to Florida for a GTG And you,ll feel welcome!!
YOU MEET THE NICEST PEOPLE IN A SRT 10 RAM:rock: :rock:

1qksrt said:
I would welcome you back,But I dont think you ever left!:)
I Took the wing off quite a while ago,Its a matter of personal preference:dontknow: Make it to Florida for a GTG And you,ll feel welcome!!
YOU MEET THE NICEST PEOPLE IN A SRT 10 RAM:rock: :rock:

actually, i met a guy here with a red r/c and he was cool until i told him we were driving the wifes 300c at that time, he suddenly turned into a dick. guess he thought i was b.s. him...i been looking for him every time i'm in mine ever since.

joemags54 said:
What a nut house! It's medication time....:)

What are you doing up? Isn't it Geritol time for you Joe? ;) Get to bed, you have a nice drive ahead of you tomorrow... Uh oh... I think I just scared you..:p

Goose....Did you see my post or something????:D:D:D

That was not for realz bro! That was an experiment gone horribly wrong!!!:)

I'm glad you hung in there!!!:D:D:D

BY THE WAY....No one quits like KRAZY quits!!!:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back