Silver 04 being brought back to life

Are you planning on adding it to your toy collection or will you be sharing so some of the other kids get a chance to have fun too? :)

Are you planning on adding it to your toy collection or will you be sharing so some of the other kids get a chance to have fun too? :)

It will be up for sale upon completion and road testing to verify proper operation of the engine.

If you wouldn't have taken so long, you could have sent it to Idaho

Nah. We all know u got that but it still lacks rhe excitement of a 10. Scat pack or above is suitable. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Not really, knowing that I spend more time were the road ends and I no longer feel the need to go 145 with all the farm animals and equipment to Dodge. My next Viper will be a....... Viper

Not really, knowing that I spend more time were the road ends and I no longer feel the need to go 145 with all the farm animals and equipment to Dodge. My next Viper will be a....... Viper
As will mine. Towing anything at speeds under 100 is just wasting precious time.

As will mine. Towing anything at speeds under 100 is just wasting precious time.

The only thing that would change my mind is a 10 with the luxury of a Long Horn......

Will never happen

Jeff found this in his barn when he moved in....

Dodge_viper_2012_531_1024x768.jpg

Just a quick update:

The block is back from the machine shop with a new sleeve, a small bore increase of .003 (to clean up the cylinders), custom diamond pistons and Molnar rods (switched from the K1 due to a delay in getting the K1s) I received the main and rod bearings from Roe Racing today and will begin assembly this week, I am hoping to have the truck running in the next 2 weeks.

Last edited:
I will get some pictures uploaded today, been very busy and haven't had a minute to do so.

I will get some pictures uploaded today, been very busy and haven't had a minute to do so.

You're just too busy driving around aimlessly looking at the Fall foliage. :captain:

You're just too busy driving around aimlessly looking at the Fall foliage. :captain:

That was 2 weeks ago, I'm getting busy now........

on the engine!! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back