Single Digit World Record Attempt....Be There

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
I'll definitely be there, should be able to make a few passes myself.

I'll definitely be there, should be able to make a few passes myself.

Sounds like fun,, Hey would it not be awsome if someone has been lurking here for the past few years was building a stronger truck and shows up and puts Dom to shame lol.. now that would be a good one.. hehehehe..

I will be there with my 10 as well:rock: Lets get some New PB's:rock:

Sounds like fun,, Hey would it not be awsome if someone has been lurking here for the past few years was building a stronger truck and shows up and puts Dom to shame lol.. now that would be a good one.. hehehehe..

would love to see that...not to particularly beat dom...but just that someone else build a dirty 10 as good or better than Doms :)

What kind of turn out can we expect? Anybody else in the area planning on showing up?

You are not gonna see Dom outran for a damn long time. Believe it!!

Not by an SRT-10 anyway, that mph he runs says there's a lot of ET left to be gained I think.

Na dom just swapped out the viper motor for a built TT supra motor throwing tons more power at lot less price :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back