Size of signatures

Arska2

EU Moderator
Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if there is a limitation in size of signatures within this Forum.

Going thru some of the interesting threads, it is sometimes more time consuming to scroll down than to read.

Some People use a lot of photos of text to "pimp" their signature but to my opinion it is fair enough to maximise it to a certain Limit.

Just my 2 Cents....

The easiest solution is to go into your UserCP and remove the check mark from "Show Signatures"

Other than that, you would need to contact Shaggy. He is the only one that can make changes (currently)

Yea, I considered changes to signature size back when I could make changes. I had to weigh the level of concern on the side of the reader and the people who would be affected and their bitchy attitude(s). I choose to do nothing. Probably the wrong decision, but you know, I just didn't need the additional drama.

Retired but still helping out. Would you look at that. :D

It's still home

Lol.. Yea that started a pissing match when I was a mod.
Let it be

Psshhhhht, your Jedi tricks won't work on me. Unless, well, you don't really think I'm scared, do you?

a little bit......no never mind, I don't want you to do something you really don't want to

as a mod, you can edit signatures

Is that considered abuse of power?

No, as a moderator, if there is something in a signature that is inappropriate, then yes, you mod the hell out of it.

Oversized signatures, (opinion) fall into that area, but if you do, you have to be consistent across the board

Lol... Give it a shot

Last edited:
DO IT ! :) Pages with 5 or 6 words and huge sigs do take a long time to scroll through .Butch up .:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back