skyy406's build thread

Haven't posted in a while so here goes!

Installed the Caltrac bars, JTSVP TB, Custom Acura TL bi-xenon HID lights, JTSVP Demon coils, brand new steering wheel and shift knob.

The steering wheel and shift knob were free because the dealer fucked them up with brake fluid and the leather got dissolved.

My shop is coming along nicely too. Walls are completely boarded and today i started on the ceiling panels. Next step is caulk and paint white! I think i am going to get that rubbery race track flooring too. The stuff that snaps together. Welding table is almost done too. Just have to go get my 1/4" slab for the top.

LIFE IS GOOD!

Last edited:
High-beams are on.

And, those lights at night are FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!

I don't really care how they look 10 feet from a wall. What i do care about is that they light up the road 200-300 feet away. They are amazing. Better than when i had them in either of my TL's.

And E, man the glass is half full brother. Keep your cynicism outta my thread.

That's what I thought. Been doing a lot of research on this and have a set of tl's in a box ready to go in when I have time. With clear lenses. Looks like your running CBI bulbs? Kinda blueish

That's what I thought. Been doing a lot of research on this and have a set of tl's in a box ready to go in when I have time. With clear lenses. Looks like your running CBI bulbs? Kinda blueish

They look completely white on the road.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back