slicks, lighted start button, driveshaft loop, etc.

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am getting rid of some parts that are just taking up space. I will post pics of them tonight. All prices are OBO.

First up I have a pair of 28.5x14.5x16 Hoosier slicks, they are Arrestmered04's before he needed to change. I am unsure of the number of passes on them. This is for tires only! I can't remember what I paid for them, I'll start the bidding at $200 plus shipping.

Blue lighted fangs start button that I purchased from another member who said they never installed it. I also never installed it. $125 plus shipping

Black powder coated Cherry Performance drive shaft loop. It is basically brand new, was on my truck for 300 miles. $100 plus shipping

Used SRT boost gauge. I don't see me using this any time soon. $50 plus shipping.

There may be more parts that I find as I'm cleaning up. PM or post here for dibs. Don't fight over the parts like they are toy trucks. ;)

Why are you selling the driveshaft loop?

I don't make enough power to have to worry about losing a driveshaft IMO. Not to mention it is added weight and you know how I love my weight reduction. :D

I don't make enough power to have to worry about losing a driveshaft IMO. Not to mention it is added weight and you know how I love my weight reduction. :D

I thought you were going to run full slicks? I'm not sure about other tracks but I know at my (semi) local track that you can run DR's but as soon as you run slicks they will NOT let you run without a loop!

I thought you were going to run full slicks? I'm not sure about other tracks but I know at my (semi) local track that you can run DR's but as soon as you run slicks they will NOT let you run without a loop!

The rules aren't very strict where I run. :D

7ymadune.jpg

y2emuhys.jpg

5agy3a5a.jpg

9yby8u2a.jpg

huzu2are.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also found an autometer pro comp ultra lite vacuum gauge that I will take $50 plus shipping for.

zyjasene.jpg

A set of v6 springs that will give about a 1" drop in the front end and are great for drag racing. $100 plus shipping.

a7yzere6.jpg

An OEM throttle body minus the blade and tps. Great if you were thinking of porting your stock one without the down time. $50 plus shipping

yzy3unaj.jpg

e4adadam.jpg

Calvert racing adjustable rear shocks. Another great addition for drag racing. They are used but don't have very many miles on them. $50 plus shipping

ynujebyj.jpg

T56 bell housing for those of you QC guys looking to make a swap, you will need this piece. $125 plus shipping.

y9upyzu6.jpg

I also have a spare trans. It is currently apart due to a hard engagement issue. This will be fully repaired, when it is that will also be available for sale. I am looking for $2500 plus shipping for the transmission. If you have a trans with issues we can work out a deal for your transmission that needs rebuilt for this transmission.

te5ybe2a.jpg

A stock air intake assembly including the upper and lower box, paper filter and tube. $50 plus shipping

qare8a4a.jpg

I will list more items as I find them, but I'm pretty sure that covers the parts stash I have that I am willing to part with. :D

Last edited:
air intake assembly, driveshaft loop, boost gauge pending

PMs sent to all interested parties. All items still available, previously pending items still pending.

all items still available.

Don't fight over the parts like they are toy trucks. ;)

AWWWWWE, no fighting for the parts like they are toy trucks? :dong:If not then there's slight chance this'll shape up to be one of those epic off-topic threads...

Do you have a transmission temp gauge .I got my boxing gloves oiled up and ready .:rofl:

Third in line for Driveshaft loop???

No boxing gloves, just $$

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back