slicks, lighted start button, driveshaft loop, etc.

Price drop time!

Slicks $175 plus shipping
Lighted start button $110 plus shipping
Vacuum gauge $45 plus shipping
V6 springs $75 plug shipping (I also have a set of stock QC springs, make offer)
Throttle body $40 plus shipping
Calvert racing shocks $40 plus shipping
Stock intake assembly $40 plus shipping

Still available but no price drop

T56 bellhousing $125 plus shipping
T56 Viper truck spec trans $2500 plus shipping

Might take you up on the airbox. Give me a few days to see how I make out with this JMB one. It don't seem to fit the best. Waiting on a instruction sheet I can see the picture on

Might take you up on the airbox. Give me a few days to see how I make out with this JMB one. It don't seem to fit the best. Waiting on a instruction sheet I can see the picture on

Even with the battery tray installed?

I borrowed this bump, so make it count.

Even with the battery tray installed?

Did not get the battery tray installed yet. Was talking about how the air filter & tube fit the heat shild. Took them off this morning an re adjusted everything. Now it fits good enough that I'm happy with with it. I'll show you either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning when we meet up. Thanks for the help.

bump for the long weekend

Intake pending, again

If you still have any SRT hats I'll take one for my girlfriend. Please let me know. Thanks

Please put one on the side for me. Will pick it up in the next 2 weeks. Would also love to check out your truck some time. Thanks

Please put one on the side for me. Will pick it up in the next 2 weeks. Would also love to check out your truck some time. Thanks

Sounds good, I need to get it cleaned up first.

I will accept any reasonable offer on the remaining items.

I cant send a PM, not sure if you can send one to me yet or not since I'm a newer member. I'll take the shocks if you can sweeten the deal a bit more

parts are still available, make me an offer!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back