slicks, lighted start button, driveshaft loop, etc.

lighted start button pending

lighted start button is sold!

bump for srt2slow!

Interested in tranny and spacer dont even have to be rebuilt i can do that myself .tried to p.m. you but could get it done would like to talk to you about it

Is the stock air intake assembly for sale? Does it also come with the clamps and air filter? I'm in need of one in order to pass smog check in CA

Would my truck with the paxton pass ca smog?

That I don't know, sorry. I would think so since there are lots of guys on the forum in CA running paxtons, Roe's or other power adders. You could try doing a search in the forum (if you haven't already), check the DMV website or call some of the speed shops in CA and talk to them about it since they install them. I know Roe is in CA and another viper shop around the Temecula area. Hope this helps.

Would my truck with the paxton pass ca smog?

The setup should have an EO number which means that its smog legal for the state of CA. If you can't find it on the equipment, air intake or somewhere else, contact Paxton directly and see if they can get you that number. Hope this helps.

Is the stock air intake assembly for sale? Does it also come with the clamps and air filter? I'm in need of one in order to pass smog check in CA

That has been sold, sorry!

I do still have hats and a viper truck spec T56 available

transmission is pending

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back