Sliding back window

evanandretti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was this an option? I have a solid window with defogger... But see lots of sliding ones. Thought the only option in these trucks were the navigation??

Sliding back glass here. I would have liked an electric one that slides down. That would have been killer. But if an aftermarket deal existed I wouldn't get it. :dontknow:Features such as that or moon/sun roofs would be best if factory installed IMO.

sounds like an '06 thingie

Sliding glass window is best for Glass Etching by HotRodMike!

IMG_0012.jpg

Resized_IMG_0470.jpg

Mine has sliding back glass as well........I have never used it though!

Sliding here also, but love the look of the solid one. Looks much cleaner.
I think in the 3 years I have had my truck, the back has been opened twice.

I have barely seen any solid windows. I think Carl has a solid one too. So was it an option? Seems like most are sliding.

Evan if you do not have the build sheet for your truck, go to your local Dodge Dealer, give them your VIN and they can print one out for you. Then you can see what your truck had from the factory.

mine's got sliding glass, and i use it ALL the time...

latch broke...had to replace the whole panel...cheap fix from my glass guy...

BUT...i wanted to install the power slider from an 06 qc hemi...THAT would be the tits...

mine's got sliding glass, and i use it ALL the time...

latch broke...had to replace the whole panel...cheap fix from my glass guy...

BUT...i wanted to install the power slider from an 06 qc hemi...THAT would be the tits...

That would be great.:rock::rock:

Have slider, love it. Would replace if truck did not come with it. Also have vent shades, crack open an inch or so , open back window & cruisin time. Want to get VTCOA decal for slider & coSRToc(coloradoSRTowners club, local SRT club) for side back windows. Prof, your truck is killer, tho I don't think mine will say "supercharghed" any time in my lifetime. What the boys do with it AFTER me is up to them!

I have barely seen any solid windows. I think Carl has a solid one too. So was it an option? Seems like most are sliding.

My 06 grey is solid with a rear defrost, I bought a spare with a slider should I ever want a change :)

The slider is great because I can open it and just barely crack both door windows for a massive freeway airflow in the cab during the summer months. Hmm.. '06 HEMIs have a power slider huh? I have to look into that.

Last edited:
my friend's thunderroad hemi has one...she had a baseball go through it, i told her i wanted the hardwars, but the glass company took the leftovers...they replaced the whole thing...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back