small burnout and pics

Geodriller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sellin the truck next weekend to Jeff (JeffBoyette). shined her up a little this weekend for the base of the detail im gunna do this week so d=she is nice and clean for the transfer. felt so bad she was all prettied up, and nowhere to go. so i called up my Prof photo, AKA, My dad. and we took some pics. i got clearence from jeff to do a little burnout for some pics. nothing special, but here you go.

Thanks for watchin
Chris

1031-chriswithtruck-1.jpg

we got a couple more pics, but he has some work to do with them frst. i just had him ive me one or two to post up real quick. but i will have more, along with a new, edited for your enjoyment, new burnut vid that should be pretty sweet. il post that up when its done too.

but here is the raw footage

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmSFtujv-Gw]‪small burnout with my SRT-10 RAM, Night Runner‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I demand MORE!

hahaha. you are the reaon i didnt do more. course i could just see the tranny droppin when i dumped the clutch. :p:p:p

but you know. i dont beat on her too much, no reason to do it just cuz its on camera. i respect my truck to much to go rippin the tires off for about 200 feet:D....in a red truck with the windows down that is:elefant::elefant::elefant:

but if you want more:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:. hahaha, tell you what, il be glad to hold the camera Sat the 30th:D

Your right, that was a small burnout :p

Thats gotta get moved to the greatest viper trucks burnout thread! hahahahah!

Awesome pic, tell your father! The burnout leaves much to be desired:dontknow::burnout::confused:
Never back into, then engage a forward gear and dump, not great for the driveline! Rather, sitting still, use your big right clubfoot to barely hold the brake pedal with your heel, and with your toes, the throttle. Use that lil bitty left leg to work the clutch my man. Do you see how the rear end was shocked;) Didn't hurt a damn thing and would take a long time to do so, but just figured I'd put in .02 for Jeff to learn what NOT to do with such a beautiful machine!:aetsch:

Back