Small Grand Opening Party for JTSVP october 1st

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
We are going to have a small little grand opening this comming saturday,

we will have burgers, dogs, drinks and a car show for anyone wanting to stop by

the address is 4473 hwy 16 north denver nc

thanks guys!

First off let me apologize for the folks trying to get ahold of me the last week, it became apparent I had to put in some double overtime and get the storeroom finished and the office finished up , plus one customers truck out , so a few allnighters came into play, but I am mostly 99% done, mainly jsut straightening up more or less, but internet got installed today, as well as I moved all the shipping materials, last of the inventory and basically everything so we are about 100% up , jsut a few loose odds and ends, but I had to , running back and forth from one shop to the other was exhausting me pretty bad, but by monday things should be back to normal, well if thats actually possible for me

but a pic of the finished office and heck who said a redneck couldnt get his name in lights!

I still have some personal stuff to add to the office , Mainly some of the great things some of you guys have sent me over the past few years

100_2374.jpg

100_2378.jpg

GRAND OPENING FOR JTSVP'S NEW DEAL

4473 HWY 16 NORTH DENVER NC 28073

STARTS SATURDAY OCTOBER 1ST AROUND 12 PM TILL

BBQ WILL BE SERVED

SMALL CAR SHOW

AND LATEST! BURNOUT CONTEST!!!!!!!

DAN TAKES ON CHEESBURGERS 69 582CUBIC INCH CAMARO!

BE THERE!

Congrats on the New Building Tony. You deserve it with all the hard work and late night getting parts and other equip out to customers. Really your job doesn't stop till your head hit the pillow and when your eyes open in the morning it starts all over again. But hell in the end it's all worth it. I sure wish I could of made it up there to see you guys and to see the shop but just like you work is getting crazy down here to. ROCK ON TONY:rock::rock::rock:

Congrats on the New Building Tony. You deserve it with all the hard work and late night getting parts and other equip out to customers. Really your job doesn't stop till your head hit the pillow and when your eyes open in the morning it starts all over again. But hell in the end it's all worth it. I sure wish I could of made it up there to see you guys and to see the shop but just like you work is getting crazy down here to. ROCK ON TONY:rock::rock::rock:

rock on big man, me an Brandon finishing up the showroom tonight with a few goodies boss, your welcome up here anytime good friend anytime! but ya gotta bring the family buddy LOL

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

would love to myself:(

if there is a N. Denver, NC, is there a S. Denver, NC???:dontknow::D

photos will help:rock::rock::D

Basically Denver nc, on hwy 16 just the north side, basically just finished up the show room , got one bike in , but gonna let my partner roll his in, its worth a penny or two, so gonna hands off that one .

but will shoot a pic of the show room here in a bit

:rock::rock::rock:looks great Tony:congrats::congrats::congrats:

You know what would look good, a pic of a viper on the lift getting an oil change. lolol.... ;o)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back