Smallest, lightest and most power freeing UD pulleys

Nice thats a pretty good price for un sprung weight being removed right form the end of your crank..

Yessir indeed. Enough to be noticeable as well :rock:
I have 6 left from the batch I'm picking up Monday so to those on the fence, ya better claim yours fast :p

These are the lightest, smallest, and most power freeing UD pulleys on the
Market! Get em while they're here. Great Christmas gift!!;)

Hey just notice the other pulleys on here today, whats the diff between yours and the others..

Thanks,

Hey just notice the other pulleys on here today, whats the diff between yours and the others..

Thanks,

Lmao, yessir hard to miss that. The difference is the V1 Racing Underdrive Pulley is the smallest diameter, the lightest weight, and most power freeing pulley out there. Made in Texas USA, and 6061 aluminum.
Ours is 15oz. Lighter than stock and 3oz. Lighter than other pulleys out there :rock:
Thanks for your interest,
Scott

To reiterate the facts of our pulley, its the lightest, smallest diameter, most power freeing, and first of this design! Apparently it was well liked by others and copied but unlike our products that are tested and proven on my personal truck, the competition simply markets them for sale fresh of the CNC with no testing whatsoever. Let that be your peace of mind in price difference. Not to mention we are the original!
Have a great day and upcoming Christmas :D

Thanks for your orders guys. Still have a few in stock if you're ready to free up some power in your Viper engine ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back