Smoked Crack Then Placed Ad

And that amount will only be realized if the buyer thinks it is yours and can run in the 10's!

RUFROZN said:
NICE TRUCK BUT I DON'T THINK HE KNOWS ABOUT THIS FORUM

Let alone his own fkn name.............. Get a grip, pal.....

Maybe he's waiting for the "sucker born every minute"......:dontknow:

D

50k my a**. but like my pops says about people who buy things like this, "theres a sucker born every minute". maybe he'll find one of em

Hey, that kinda looks like one of the members trucks:dontknow: The one that's supposed to be really fast:D BLAAAAAAA JUST KIDDING MIKE:D :elefant: :elefant: ;)

"A fool and his money are easily parted." -Thomas Tussler
:D

BTW- what are "dextra" wheels? Anyone heard of them?

Kevan said:
"A fool and his money are easily parted." -Thomas Tussler
:D

BTW- what are "dextra" wheels? Anyone heard of them?

"A fool and his money are soon loved by everyone in the bar" - Mike Brady

So...uhhhh....What does he have that most of us dont??? Can I sell my truck for that much? Hell, I thought most people were lucky to even get 29K...

KRAZYSRT10 said:
So...uhhhh....What does he have that most of us dont??? Can I sell my truck for that much? Hell, I thought most people were lucky to even get 29K...

an owner who took a blow to the head....:D

I am gonna bid on it... :D

Maybe even Buy it Now... ;)

Anyone that does any research on this truck, even the minimum would never spend that much. Maybe in 10 years tho...

Lotta fluff on that truck for the money................only perf mods listed, bassani headers with dual exhaust and a K & N intake. How's that Mcgauphys:dontknow: ie McNuggets drop kit? Rides like my skateboard? :toilet: And where the f#ck is the wing? NO wing NO sale!!! LOL

What qualifies as a SEMA vehicle? IMO, we have dozens of trucks that have a nicer custom setup than that truck. Not that it is a bad truck, just that his mod list is kinda short compared to many of our members.

patrick

I saw that truck at the Portland Auto Show last Feb. It was for sale then. I also saw it at Mitch Kims shop when I dropped my truck off to get pinned. It has way to many lines on it for my liking. Been for sale for 9 months and at that price it will be for sale for at least 9 more.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back