Smokes Support

SMOKES MOM said:
It is now 8:05 and the jury just came back with the verdict

6 person jury

6 NOT GUILTY

HE WON
LOVE MOM

Congrats to you all....God bless you......

Wooo Hoooooooooooo.........!!!!:rock:

SD

THAT IS F****** FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

That's the best news I've heard in long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We KNEW YOU COULD DO IT BUDDY!!!!! Best news I've heard all year!!!!!! Brought tears to my eyes!!!!!!!!! WWoooooooooooo HooooooooooooO!!!!!!!!!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
:thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher:
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:​

Last edited:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CONGRATULATIONS SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Scott !! That's great news. Just in time to enjoy Christmas with your family without this hanging over you. Now you can get back to living life normally. Man!! This is fantastic.:rock: :D :rock:

Scott and Family, I just knew it in my heart.

Thank you all for the unbelievable support to Scott and Family.

Scott

God Bless Buddy

Now get you ass out of QA impound, your bird is Code 1 and ready to fly

Scott, I'm so happy for you and your family. Hopefully this can all be put behind you now, and you can get on with your life.

FELICIDADES AMIGO
CONGRTAS SCOTT.....:rock: :rock:

VERY GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF US....... I'M VERY HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY..... NOW ENJOY CRISTMAS W FAMILY AND FRIENDS... :rock: :rock:

DJCHEROKEE said:
FELICIDADES AMIGO
CONGRTAS SCOTT.....:rock: :rock:

VERY GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF US....... I'M VERY HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY..... NOW ENJOY CRISTMAS W FAMILY AND FRIENDS... :rock: :rock:

Ever since I saw Nacho Libre, thats the voice I hear when I read your post!:p :p :p :rock: :star:

Hey Scott....Seriously, so I still get your truck or what....and I still owe you for that stupid mile marker joke!;) :D

Scott is in the other room with his friends and popping the cork on champagne and some cheap wine....(the cheap wine was for me :dancing2: )He will post tomorrow and give all of you the updates. Thank you everyone, your support has been a real inspiration for me......Mikey, I can only keep thinking about you today. I want your story to be the next happy ending....I only hope that everyone on this site will have a Wonderful Christmas, and know that the Moak's love each and everyone of you. Luke's Dad, thank you it was your PM that was my sign that it would work out. As Tiny Tim would say " God Bless us Everyone".
Love with all my heart
MOM:love:

SMOKES MOM said:
It is now 8:05 and the jury just came back with the verdict

6 person jury

6 NOT GUILTY

HE WON
LOVE MOM

I never doubted the outcome for a minute, the force was with you. I'm sure everyone is relieved as Hell, congratulations!!! Now you can get on with your lives, Christmas, and all the things that are important!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back