Smokes Support

Yes

Scott, sooooooooo glad to hear of your victory:rock: :) Now go and have a :
Very Merry Christmas and may God continue being with you and yours all the days of your lifes Your friends, Jerry and Denise:) :) :)

TheSickness said:
That's it no word yet from the man :mad: I am going in :D Scotty you better have the cell on or I am going to kill you :p

He is probley still sleeping (for the first time in MANY months). :dontknow: :D :rock:

I know if I were in Scott's place right now, I would be very hung over.

Bill.

Just so you know Scott had to work today. We met him for lunch and he his giving Sarah's dad a tour of the base. We all plan to leave tomorrow, and I know he will be posting . There has just been so many phone calls, and he has a lot of processing still to do concerning work......All I can say is
The Smoke is back....he was a real smart ass today at lunch. I haven't seen that smile in a long long time. Just hang tight he will be posting soon.

SMOKES MOM said:
Just so you know Scott had to work today. We met him for lunch and he his giving Sarah's dad a tour of the base. We all plan to leave tomorrow, and I know he will be posting . There has just been so many phone calls, and he has a lot of processing still to do concerning work......All I can say is
The Smoke is back....he was a real smart ass today at lunch. I haven't seen that smile in a long long time. Just hang tight he will be posting soon.
Did he give you my message :D :rock:

No Mikey,
I have seen very little of him myself. We got back from lunch and left the 2 guys out there. I am sure he will....Bill he is one, but I have no idea where it came from...must be my ex's side of the gene pool.....DUH???
MOM

SMOKES MOM said:
It is now 8:05 and the jury just came back with the verdict

6 person jury

6 NOT GUILTY

HE WON
LOVE MOM
I just saw this thread for the first time.

Excellent News! :rock: :rock:

Happy for ya Scott!

All Good Smoke!

Happy to see you don't have to go through any more of this crap.

Will

Way to go Buddy! :rock: I can't wait to buy you a drink. :D

So WTF was the writing on the bottom of the verdict sheet??? :dontknow: "Dear Judge, I can't believe you put us through 11 hours of worthless bullshit!" ? :dontknow: :D :D :D

Black1 said:
Way to go Buddy! :rock: I can't wait to buy you a drink. :D

So WTF was the writing on the bottom of the verdict sheet??? :dontknow: "Dear Judge, I can't believe you put us through 11 hours of worthless bullshit!" ? :dontknow: :D :D :D

Answered on the other thread.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back