Smokey and the Bandit

I must admit I'm a little disappointed. I thought 05srt6spd was gonna follow through with his "I'll be waiting" phone case kiosk mall vendor connections. I've been kind of bored lately.

so trans am owners can't hold the clutch in long enough at the light to avoid running into the car in front of them and then leave the scene of the accident??
:D

Totally true! This Just brought back memories from the early 1990's. Was in my 91 Wrangler YJ waiting at the toll booth to pay for parking at Great Adventure amusement park in NJ. This tool in a late 80's Trans Am smashed into the back of me. Guess his foot slipped of the clutch. When I got out to check for damage he totally acted like nothing ever happened.

I must admit I'm a little disappointed. I thought 05srt6spd was gonna follow through with his "I'll be waiting" phone case kiosk mall vendor connections. I've been kind of bored lately.

I'm here buddy. Was pretty lit when I sent that. But for the record yes. Mobile device Management for DH of the S.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back