Snake rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRC

Reaction score
Hey guys new to they forums and the viper platform but an old ram fan/owner.

Picking up my 05 crew cab tomorrow, that needs a little of work. Salvaged but very minimal damage so off to pick it up and bring her back to life.

Pic of my 11 ram that's gonna tow the snake home :0)
img1277741045589.jpg

3a2645a3.jpg

IMAG0825.jpg

Last edited:
welcome to the RBC:rock::rock::rock:

Viper Trucks did not come in "crew cabs":elefant: QC's only:D:rock:

Sounds great. We need lots of pics.

Welcome to the VTCOA, the best Viper Truck Forum on the web!!

Thanks guys, i'll post pics of the road trip home and restoration. Is their a registry of for the trucks? I wonder if the previous owner was on here?

Thanks guys, i'll post pics of the road trip home and restoration. Is their a registry of for the trucks? I wonder if the previous owner was on here?

Yes, there is a registry. I'll bet Jeff will reply here shortly. PM ViperJeff

Its a 05 qc in BSM anything I should know about that year?

Welcome to the VTCOA! That 11 Ram looks good with the Night Runner wheels

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Excited to get this truck back on the road and maybe make some big HP with this platform.

WELCOME! with the knowledge available here on this sight,should be a fun project.:rock:

The rims on your truck gave me an idea. So i'm wondering what size rims are those and what size rubber is on your truck. And where did you buy your rims at? Just wondering if that is the same size rim and tire that is on our trucks. I'm having trouble telling by the pics but it looks like it to me.

They look like 22's on 305/40-22 rubber. They also make a 20" version of our wheels as well. To much wheelwell with them though if ya ask me. I seen an SRT10 with them and it looked like caca!:burnout:

They look like 22's on 305/40-22 rubber. They also make a 20" version of our wheels as well. To much wheelwell with them though if ya ask me. I seen an SRT10 with them and it looked like caca!:burnout:
Agreed they do look like the 22" inch rims to me to. Just want to make sure they are cause to me those 22" rims look pretty sharp on that 4th gen truck.

:rock::rock::rock:

safe journey, short road:rock:

i see the bumper cover damage. what else???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back